Thread: Unable to login as multiple SSH user on ubuntu 11.10

Unable to login as multiple SSH user on ubuntu 11.10

Last one month i used Ubuntu 11.10 system which i used as a server. I connected it to server and most important things is that when I use multiple SSH to connect, no passwords allowed in here. This happens when i try to login as different users. Normally, I don't like to apply client laptop user name to sign in to work server but when i try to do this task it goes failure. I already sets the public and private key pairs on this connectivity. Can anybody explain what things happens on it? Thanks in advance.

re: Unable to login as multiple SSH user on ubuntu 11.10

You keep your private key only on your laptop but copy your public key to the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file on each server. This is the default things that will be doesn't gives any such kind of problems. Hence you have not rights to use this private keys to the other client laptop. You can use public key in there instead of doing this login as different users with this multiple SSH. Hence i would be suggest to you for try to set this key to its proper stage. This will be work to fix your complicated problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessalyn View Post
    You keep your private key only on your laptop but copy your public key to the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file on each server. This is the default things that will be doesn't gives any such kind of problems. Hence you have not rights to use this private keys to the other client laptop. You can use public key in there instead of doing this login as different users with this multiple SSH. Hence i would be suggest to you for try to set this key to its proper stage. This will be work to fix your complicated problem.
    ssh-copy-id is a script that uses ssh to log into a remote machine. You can try to use this ssh-copy-id on this ubuntu system. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try it and check its valuable result onto your network system. This is well for you and most usefully it will allows logins from your laptop to each server, not vice-versa. Hence this is mostly secured connections that works in proper manner. Try it and check that this will allow you to do this login on different servers or not.

You can also just try to apply "ssh mywork" on it for logs you in with correct host + user. This is also an additional solutions that works to fix such complex issues. In such conditions you can also try to set port setting as well as proxy server of your ubuntu system. This will be work to fix your complex issue.