Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 8 Installation cannot end loading files

Operating Systems

Old 30-11-2011

Windows 8 Installation cannot end loading files

When I bought my laptop then it was having the Windows 7 installed in that but I needed to use the Windows 8. Before going for the installation, I made the back up disc first to be on secure site. I am trying to install the windows 8 Developer Preview 64bit. I have partitioned the hard drive. While the installing it, it shows me the message 'press any key to boot from cd/DVD' appeared and there was no option on that so I just pressed enter and it started loading files and it never end that process. I am stuck at this point. I tried many of the times to do the same but all the times it was having the same result. Please help me to get this solved.

Old 30-11-2011

Re: Windows 8 Installation cannot end loading files

You must check that you are having adequate disk space in your computer for installing windows 8. If your system is not having enough disk space then it cannot load the whole files and as a result of that you are getting this problem. So see for this condition first.
Old 30-11-2011

Before installing the developer preview of Windows 8, one should make a few thoughts. Who rashly rushes through the setup, you risk destroying their old OS. Microsoft has released the developer preview version for download released. It is recommended to only use the original downloads to prevent the smuggling of malware. If you are not using that then you must download Windows 8 Microsoft official site.
Old 30-11-2011

If you are having computer with no 64-bit support, you must download the 32-bit version. All other users have the freedom of choice. In general, you should install on a machine with 64-bit CPU and 64-bit version. Basically there is nothing to download the version with the developer tools, even if you are not a developer. It should be that this version is so large that they can only be burned on dual layer DVDs and will only fit on a USB stick with at least 8 GB. The version without the developer tools fits on regular DVD-R or a stick of 4 GB.
Old 30-11-2011

A boot disk is needed only if you install Windows natively wants 8. Who uses a virtualization program can directly use the downloaded ISO file for the setup. Windows 8 can be installed from DVD or from a USB stick. A DVD is created by burning the ISO file to a DVD. Windows 7 can burn ISO files directly to DVD. For other Windows versions, there are numerous free tools, such as ImgBurn. To create a bootable USB stick, it uses the best Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool . The tool will copy the downloaded ISO file to the USB stick that you can then boot from.
Old 02-12-2011

I am not sure that this will help you or not but what you can do is, first uninstall the existing antivirus and all the programs that you were using with the previous operating system and after that try to install the Windows 8 over again. See if this helps you.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,