Thread: UAC 2.0 on windows 8 developer preview

UAC 2.0 on windows 8 developer preview

i used UAC 2.0 on my previous windows 7 system. Now i used windows 8 on my dell laptop. I want to here ask about questions about that is this UAC 2.0 works well on windows 8 developer preview or not?? Any information is being helpful for me.

Re: UAC 2.0 on windows 8 developer preview

The UAC (User Acount Control) is a Windows-only thing and was introduced in Windows Vista. widnows 7 also works to run this task. Hence i would be recommend to yuo for do this simple process onto it and check its compatibility with this windows 8 WDP. For doing this task, you can use manual of the windows 8. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by aSITA View Post
    The UAC (User Acount Control) is a Windows-only thing and was introduced in Windows Vista. widnows 7 also works to run this task. Hence i would be recommend to yuo for do this simple process onto it and check its compatibility with this windows 8 WDP. For doing this task, you can use manual of the windows 8. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its result.
    I would be suggest to check the Control Panel-> User Accounts-> Family Safety-> User Accounts. Then choose "Change User Account Control settings" option and use this for knowling more things about this UAC on your windows 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
    I would be suggest to check the Control Panel-> User Accounts-> Family Safety-> User Accounts. Then choose "Change User Account Control settings" option and use this for knowling more things about this UAC on your windows 8.
    User Account Control (UAC) is a technology and security infrastructure introduced with Microsoft's Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 operating system. Hence i would be recommend to you for check thsi opiton on your widnows 8. i hope that thsi opiton is being also present on this system. YOu need to take advice of the manual fo windows 8 as well as third party site. Try this and check its result.