Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

UAC 2.0 on windows 8 developer preview

Operating Systems

Old 29-11-2011

UAC 2.0 on windows 8 developer preview

i used UAC 2.0 on my previous windows 7 system. Now i used windows 8 on my dell laptop. I want to here ask about questions about that is this UAC 2.0 works well on windows 8 developer preview or not?? Any information is being helpful for me.

Old 29-11-2011

Re: UAC 2.0 on windows 8 developer preview

The UAC (User Acount Control) is a Windows-only thing and was introduced in Windows Vista. widnows 7 also works to run this task. Hence i would be recommend to yuo for do this simple process onto it and check its compatibility with this windows 8 WDP. For doing this task, you can use manual of the windows 8. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its result.
Old 29-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSITA View Post
The UAC (User Acount Control) is a Windows-only thing and was introduced in Windows Vista. widnows 7 also works to run this task. Hence i would be recommend to yuo for do this simple process onto it and check its compatibility with this windows 8 WDP. For doing this task, you can use manual of the windows 8. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its result.
I would be suggest to check the Control Panel-> User Accounts-> Family Safety-> User Accounts. Then choose "Change User Account Control settings" option and use this for knowling more things about this UAC on your windows 8.
Old 29-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
I would be suggest to check the Control Panel-> User Accounts-> Family Safety-> User Accounts. Then choose "Change User Account Control settings" option and use this for knowling more things about this UAC on your windows 8.
User Account Control (UAC) is a technology and security infrastructure introduced with Microsoft's Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 operating system. Hence i would be recommend to you for check thsi opiton on your widnows 8. i hope that thsi opiton is being also present on this system. YOu need to take advice of the manual fo windows 8 as well as third party site. Try this and check its result.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,