Thread: Blue screen with error code 0xC000021A on windows 8 developer preview

Blue screen with error code 0xC000021A on windows 8 developer preview

Last month I installed Windows 8 on my 500GB Western Digital USB 3.0 Hard Drive and now it gives error code during booting time. when i try to reboot this system with using this windows 8, suddenly blue screen appear on screen with this error code 0xC000021A. Hence please give me advice that works to fix this complicated issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blue screen with error code 0xC000021A on windows 8 developer preview

in such situations, i suggest to you for try to start you system in safe mode. It may be possible that this safe mode works to fix your complex issue. Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode which loads a set of drives and processes sufficient to run Windows. By default, Windows 8 Safe Mode is disabled in Windows 8 developer version. Hence initially you haven't got this safe mode option after pressing F8 at start up. You need to set this option in command prompt. Then only you can able to do this task on your windows 8. This is well for you that works to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its valuable result.

If Winlogon.exe or Csrss.exe fails, then this error code with blue screen arrives on i would be recommend to you for do this task and check its valuable result on your windows 8. I recommend to you for choose Last known good configuration option during start up. Try this option and then you got the result on your system. Hence i would be recommend to you for using this option start your system with this windows 8.

If the previous steps in this article do not resolve the problem, perform an in-place reinstallation. This is necessary because without booting process, you can't access data on your windows 8 system.

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyI View Post
    If the previous steps in this article do not resolve the problem, perform an in-place reinstallation. This is necessary because without booting process, you can't access data on your windows 8 system.
    You can also try to remove incompatible software by using the Recovery Console. Use this Recovery Console on your windows 8 and perform recovering task onto it. This is well for solving such complex issues. The two functions are available under Recovery in the Control Panel of windows 8. you need to use one of this option and perform recovering task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalguni88 View Post
    You can also try to remove incompatible software by using the Recovery Console. Use this Recovery Console on your windows 8 and perform recovering task onto it. This is well for solving such complex issues. The two functions are available under Recovery in the Control Panel of windows 8. you need to use one of this option and perform recovering task on it.
    You can simply try to click F8 keys on laptop when it starts to boot. This is an alternative way that works in most of the cases. I would be recommend to you for try this and check this solutions. This will be work and it works to fix your complicated problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
    You can mash F8 when it starts to boot and it still gets that error within the NextBoot screen. THis is an alternative way that works in most of the cases. I would be recommend to yuo for try this and check this solutions. This will be work and it works to fix your complicated problem.
    Instead of doing any such unnecessary task, its better to reinstall windows 8 WDP. That is the only solution available for you. Windows 8 is the codename for the next version of the Microsoft Windows computer operating system following Windows 7. Try this simple process and check its result after reisnatlling it on your system. Windows 8 Beta is a one stop place for all the Windows 8 news,Windows 8 wallpapers, Windows 8 beta downloads. You need to use this Windows 8 Beta. IT fix your problem.