Thread: Quick switch is not working in my windows 8 developer preview

Quick switch is not working in my windows 8 developer preview

i installed windows 8 Dev on my dell laptop and it installed very well without any issue. I used it to play Starcraft II, Civilization, type of video games. Now i seen one problem onto it. When i try to play any game or accessing any applications the left screen bump to the last applications. In short left screen scrollbar not work properly. i need expert suggestion that works to fix this complex issue. thanks in advance for any kind of suggestion.

re: Quick switch is not working in my windows 8 developer preview

Few of the metro stuff like quick switch aren't recognized on low resolution of the laptop screens. Hence, you can try to set the screen resolution to the higher laptop screen comfortable stage. This is necessary to fix this problem. with the help of this high screen resolutions, you can found that the left screen scroll works properly on your gaming application and then Bump or quick switch works correctly onto your windows 8.

This is annoying for me when playing games, particularly playing Heroes Of Newerth. When you disable the Windows 8 Metro UI, this will instantly disable the Metro Start Menu in windows 8. Hence i would be recommend to you for use this simple option on your system and check its result carefully. This is well for you and in response you got the correct resutl otno it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
    This is annoying for me when playing games, particularly playing Heroes Of Newerth. When you disable the Windows 8 Metro UI, this will instantly disable the Metro Start Menu in windows 8. Hence i would be recommend to you for use this simple option on your system and check its result carefully. This is well for you and in response you got the correct result onto it.
    YOu can hear try to do reset setting task on your windows 8. In thsi process, you need to open Control panel - default programs - Set your default program. this will be set all the setting to its defaule stage. Try this and check its valuable result on your windows 8. Thsi is well for you and it will be work to fix your complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyI View Post
    YOu can hear try to do reset setting task on your windows 8. In thsi process, you need to open Control panel - default programs - Set your default program. this will be set all the setting to its defaule stage. Try this and check its valuable result on your windows 8. Thsi is well for you and it will be work to fix your complex problem.
    it might be possible that there is no need to do this complicated task on your system. Try Refresh using this tutorial and see whether it fix the problem. This Refresh feature is something close to like what doing a repair install in Windows 7 and Vista was for. Hence try this and check its result after finishing it in very well on your windows 8.

Failing that you can report the problem to Microsoft and then wait its valuable expert person reply. Yes, this is most necessary and the reason behind it is simple. in this process, you need to go to Microsoft site and then post this error bug on specified sections. this will be work to fix your complicated problem in future. Then in full version of the windows 8 can' contains this type of issues.

Re: Quick switch is not working in my windows 8 developer preview

yes, If you are playing with Windows 8 and like to give feedback to Microsoft, the Microsoft Connect website for Windows 8 is the place to go. this Microsoft developer has been think quickly taken actions on this windows 8 Developer preview. Then you got the respective solutions on your bug. Try this process and wait for few times. I'm sure that Microsoft expert works to fix your complicated problem.