Thread: Successful Windows 7 Install on Qosmio G25?

Successful Windows 7 Install on Qosmio G25?

I am having the Toshiba Qosmio G25 in which i am planning to install the Windows 7 but let me know if any one have Successful Windows 7 Install on Qosmio G25? As i know that there is no RAID DRIVER support for the Windows 7 and i don't know that of there is any support from the Toshiba is available for the same. Thank you.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Successful Windows 7 Install on Qosmio G25?

I think there is not yet any support for the Windows 7 is introduced by the Toshiba as the RAID driver issue is still there in the Toshiba Qosmio G25. I have searched for the same on the Toshiba and could not found the same. So i hope that even some one report the RAID DRIVER download for the same for the Windows 7.

Hi there, i think that there is not an issue with the Windows 7 running on the Toshiba Qosmio G25 as i have one and working fine with the Windows 7 from the day since Windows 7 is launched. So i don't think so that you require the RAID driver for running the Windows 7 on it. As i know that RAID DRIVER is not yet available but its of no issue for me.

Hey there, I am having the same issue with the Windows 7 installation on the Toshiba Qosmio G25 which is not finding any update for the RAID DRIVER. So i have searched for the RAID DRIVER on the Google and found the link from where i have downloaded the same and now Windows 7 is working all fine with my system. So suggesting you same to search and download from Google.

I have searched for the same on the Google but could not found any useful link that will give me the download for the RAID DRIVER. So instead of searching more about the same if you provide the download link or the download for the same then it will be easy for me to download the same and get rid of problem of mine. A help may be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Govardhann View Post
    I have searched for the same on the Google but could not found any useful link that will give me the download for the RAID DRIVER. So instead of searching more about the same if you provide the download link or the download for the same then it will be easy for me to download the same and get rid of problem of mine. A help may be appreciated.
    I don't have the link for the download as i forgot about the same but i am having the setup file of that which i can pass you. So try the same on the attachment given below which might work for you as it does for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, Worked for me!

i WILL TRY THIS OUT TODAY.

Thanks Mrchris it worked great for me