Thread: unrealiable booting of ubuntu11.10 on ASUS U46E

unrealiable booting of ubuntu11.10 on ASUS U46E

so while i just bought a recent asus u64e have been purchased and need to installed with a hard drive on it so i remember that repartitioned and i am now dual booting with a windows 7 and ubuntu 11.10 so i not still trust on the update of the windows i think it will have the issue from when they start from the update.

Re: unrealiable booting of ubuntu11.10 on ASUS U46E

which i am having a live bookable CD it might be unreliably so it want to came when you want to chose whether it want to install or boot so without having or to install. so whenever there is no matter that the boots is directly go to a black screen with blinking screen cursor when i finally decide to start it,so the unreliable boots will be installed the system as well so i think some time it might be having.

all the thing must be confirm that you have done some of the step you need to follow so please any now how to do what to do when have to do that is better so please reply me ?

when i am have to correct the nomodeset and nothing want to remove any kind of the quiet splash nor it will be change or neither it will change so just will be get the black screen having with a blinking cursor so not having any of the test and not able to get the recovery for any of the mode .

i think follow some step to consider fro save from the unreliable booting so i just confirm and tried to adding the nomodeset option and that should not be work and also when you have got the CD to boot you don't have to press any key for the F6 to add any of the kernel option to be get the CD boot to the desktop?

sometime Adding "acpi=off" is just inform you that is will be looks like that actually get results after the quick boot in a every time. However, I then lost some of all networking capabilities, and other some basic functions that which I'm sure. Someone should must be told me that must try acpi=noirq, but that still getting the same resulted in blank screen.

hi can you want to tried with editing and getting the Grub menu entry that you want to remove "quiet splash" from operating system having the 'Linux' so the line which you will be able to watch for any error messages during boot which is completely unreliable?