Thread: After broken upgrade ubuntu 11.10 unable to reinstall.

After broken upgrade ubuntu 11.10 unable to reinstall.

when i am having a laptop with using Ubuntu that i required to upgrade 11.10 that all the slots having the random occurred issue. so how can i reinstall Ubuntu 11.10 on any of the computer. but that i can't so can any one please help me out.

re: After broken upgrade ubuntu 11.10 unable to reinstall.

when i trying with USB drive to install the Ubuntu 11.10 so that have to boot from the usb drive that time i got the point so where i choose to installed it.from the usb or from the running programming on it. that there is no matter what option did i got it from the fatal error.

so you should always keep in mind that what made it really nervous to make a current installation will not recognize any of the USB or SD cards at all. is the same as it will not be out. USB drive recognized the priority of boot.so changes while I'm having a computer asus U35jc and lacks CD / DVD that I can not try any of the suggestions installed.so on Ubuntu?

when you try a software update for your PC that you need to take some steps right that you make sure that first you need to boot with a usb and if not possible, then try a USB cable to connect and start and some steps you need to see the 3 icons at the bottom of the screen, so after then if you want to install then click enter. then, if you can not do any of the things, then you may want to click f6, where you may be able to see the icons to the date below, after starting with how to set up.

where all the option has been able to see and have you want to choose the the installation so want to run the usb in a booting file. so while are you try
    that time which fatal error are you got have caused by the several reasons.so try it with no modest option as your rick but that it doesn't help also try that with other option altogether.

hi i am thinking that when i face the problem about the update so none of the option will be help full for me. so it will be check from the start point
    for the trouble shooting so would be just check the integrity for the ISO.

Re: After broken upgrade ubuntu 11.10 unable to reinstall.

so when i try to upgrade a ubuntu software my PC is automatically restart i dont know what the exact problem does get it but when the PC start that i unable to reinstall the software i dont know what does any one know what i should have to do on this condition?

Re: After broken upgrade ubuntu 11.10 unable to reinstall.

when are you try to upgrade a new upgrade for the ubuntu that you may be do with carefully. i thought that there is some problem with new version their is problem did you may be face for this ubuntu 11.10 that might be getting the problem.that you unable to reinstall or may be get another issue like you laptop may be hang your system.