Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Eset V5 Hips module not working in Windows 8

Operating Systems

Old 28-11-2011

Eset V5 Hips module not working in Windows 8

The hips module of the Eset V5 is working well with the windows 7 but is not working with the windows 8 developer preview at all. I did try all the basic steps such as uninstalling and reinstalling it back, then also it is giving me problems. So better it would be if you can give me some replies for the same that would be better for you. That?s what I want to say here. Please do reply on the same as if what could have gone wrong here.

Old 28-11-2011

Re: Eset V5 Hips module not working in Windows 8

As such it should not give any problem since I also had carried with the installation of Eset V5 on WDP X86 and it did not give me any kind of problems at all. So that?s why I don?t think so it should give any problem as far as compatibility is concerned. I can recommend you an alternative for the same instead you can make use of the Avira Personal, so that?s what you can check out for sure.
Old 28-11-2011

Re: Eset V5 Hips module not working in Windows 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessalyn View Post
As such it should not give any problem since I also had carried with the installation of Eset V5 on WDP X86 and it did not give me any kind of problems at all. So that?s why I don?t think so it should give any problem as far as compatibility is concerned. I can recommend you an alternative for the same instead you can make use of the Avira Personal, so that?s what you can check out for sure.
Seems to me as a problem with the x64 it seems that?s why it is not allowing for the installation. Anyways I think bugs like these would be fixed up in the beta version. Anyways thanks for giving me the other alternative for the same. I will definitely giving a try for the same. so that?s what I want to say here.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,