Thread: Is it possible to get tax refund for Windows 7 from Sony?

Is it possible to get tax refund for Windows 7 from Sony?

I bought this Sony Vaio laptop and now i am not satisfied with the way windows 7 perform task on it. Hence i want to get tax refund from Sony site. i hear that sony provide the refund policy on there product. I have legal copy of my laptop. Can anyone explain what should be i need to get refund for windows 7 from Sony Vaio laptop. Any help is helpful for me.

re: Is it possible to get tax refund for Windows 7 from Sony?

I used same laptop and haven't heard about this windows 7 performance on this Sony vaio laptop. But when i read the rules and regulations of this laptop, there is possibility in that laptop to get tax refund. You need to read laptop bill and all the rules and regulations. This is well for you to get more information about it and it will be work to fix your refund type of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalguni88 View Post
    I used same laptop and haven't heard about this windows 7 performance on this Sony vaio laptop. But when i read the rules and regulations of this laptop, there is possibility in that laptop to get tax refund. You need to read laptop bill and all the rules and regulations. This is well for you to get more information about it and it will be work to fix your refund type of issues.
    For my own experience, Sony doesn't provide refund for windows 7 or any other operating system. In that case, you need to check more informations about it on the official site of the Sony. Try to contact sony expert person and check its details. But for my own experience, there is no such possibility to get refund for windows 7 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyI View Post
    For my own experience, Sony doesn't provide refund for windows 7 or any other operating system. In that case, you need to check more information about it on the official site of the Sony. Try to contact sony expert person and check its details. But for my own experience, there is no such possibility to get refund for windows 7 on it.
    Yes, there is no such possibility to get refund for windows 7 from Sony. But if you still want to get more ifnormations about it, try to read all the rules and regulations which is presents on laptop bill. read it carefully and get its complete informations for getting this tax refund.

Latest laptop that you purchase nowadays arrives with an OS license. If you got such kind of OS license at the time of purchasing this laptop, then definatley you got this tax refund for windows 7. I purchased my Acer Aspire 1410 and that time i also get this OS license for it. Ordnance Survey is committed to operating its pricing and licensing policy in a transparent way. YOu need to get more information's about this Ordnance Survey. This is well for you and it will be work to fix your refund type of problem. Try this and check its related information's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezriah View Post
    Latest laptop that you purchase nowadays arrives with an OS license. If you got such kind of OS license at the time of purchasing this laptop, then definatley you got this tax refund for windows 7. I purchased my Acer Aspire 1410 and that time i also get this OS license for it. Ordnance Survey is committed to operating its pricing and licensing policy in a transparent way. YOu need to get more information's about this Ordnance Survey. This is well for you and it will be work to fix your refund type of problem. Try this and check its related information's.
    If you are planning to get Windows OS refund DO NOT accept EULA. Sonetimes, this is necessary to avoid such End User License Agreement. This rules is very stirct and it will be work to fix your complex problem. Remember this things at the time of doing your refund task on your laptop system. This is well for you that will be work to fix your complex issues.

If you purchase your machine in the last month, give Sony a call and locate what they say. I hope that only sony expert guide you more about this issue. Try this and check its details information about this complex task. This is well for you and it will be work to fix your all the query related to this refund for windows 7 from sony vaio.