Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to convert videos in the Linux??

Operating Systems

Old 28-11-2011

How to convert videos in the Linux??

Hey dude, for that i have also tried with the searching the suggestion about the How to convert videos in the Linux?? but still no where i get the suggestion about this. what can i do now?? if here anyone have the suggestion about this?? if yes then please reply me back here for the suggestion. i have seen that in the windows there is free video converter which helps for converting the video format but what about the Linux??? i am asking this all things because i am having ubuntu 10.10 p.e and i am not able to convert the video in the desire formatted. if here anyone can suggest me than for that please reply me back??

Old 28-11-2011

Re: How to convert videos in the Linux??

Ok, dude, if you are searching for doing that things then for that reasons i will suggest you that for converting the videos that can be playable in our m001 you can take the help of this command line which is as::

Code:
ffmpeg -ab 64000 -b 500000 -i video.avi -s 400x240 video.flv
this command line will help you to convert the video to a standard format of youtube so that you can play that video to your m001. try with this and i am sure that you will not get any problem with this. reply me back about the results of this.
Old 28-11-2011

hey thanks for suggesting me about this all things. i tried with this and i get that now i can convert the videos to the desire format thanks again for suggesting me about that.
Old 28-11-2011

Dude, i was also searching for the same thing and here i get the suggestion about this. but still i am getting some problem while i am trying to convert the video from the above command line. while converting i can see that there are some files I have had problems with sound re sampling, and then for resolving this type of the problem i tried with this options which is as::

Code:
ffmpeg -i videoin.avi -y -f flv -ar 44100 -ab 64000 -b 500000 -s 400x240 videout.flv
for you also i will say to try with this and i am sure that with this, you will be more happy.
Old 29-11-2011

Yes this really works for me. i also want the way for converting the videos in the Linux, and for that i tried with the steps which Phalguni88 have suggested but i get that this is still not working for me. after that i tried with the code which Agavoli suggested and really this worked very fine for me. thanks for that Agavoli.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,