Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Activesync not working with windows 8

Operating Systems

Old 28-11-2011

Activesync not working with windows 8

I am having the htc diamond and when I tried to synchronize that with my PC is has Windows 8 installed then it synchronized nothing. I tried with both x86 end x64 but result was the same. I am not getting that how this issue can be resolved. I will be really happy if someone of you can tell me that what is the issue with this and how this can be avoided.

Old 28-11-2011

Re: Activesync not working with windows 8

This is not the problem in my case. I think that there is some issue with the installation of the Windows 8 in your computer and for that reason you are getting issues likes this. So what you can do is, reinstall that and before doing this read the instructions properly that how this should be done. You will get the procedure easily. Just do a search on google.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,