Thread: Onscreen Keyboard becomes smaller in size on OS X Lion

Onscreen Keyboard becomes smaller in size on OS X Lion

I am really depended on onscreen keyboard. However strange things happen with the lion: the keyboard on the screen got smaller and smaller. Now it’s become too small not visible also. Only close and minimize buttons are visible due to the limited width. Quitting and opening again doesn’t help much don’t have any possibility to restore it to original size.

Re: Onscreen Keyboard becomes smaller in size on OS X Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Mia! View Post
    I am really depended onscreen keyboard. However strange things happen with the lion: the keyboard on the screen got smaller and smaller. Now it’s become too small not visible also. Only close and minimize buttons are visible due to the limited width. Quitting and opening again doesn’t help much don’t have any possibility to restore it to original size.
    Take any edge or corner and drag the window bigger. It should increase in size

I have no cursor , how to resize this window in particular, even though it can be moved with the touchpad. With other size windows is no trouble. Have any thought?

I am also facing exactly same problem . i am unable to find the proper solution for this trouble . i have mailed this problem to apple customer support executive. i hope they will reply to my mail soon.

If you cannot then I drag the edge to remove the plist could be the next thing to attempt

Code:
    Open a Finder window and the Finder menu, choose Options> Go> hold down the Option key to display Library Library> click.

In the Finder window for the library to go to the Preferences folder and find com.apple.KeyboardViewer.plist and either drag it to desktop or delete it.

You may require to logout / login. The system will create a new plist from the default size.

Quote Originally Posted by Essien View Post
    If you cannot then I drag the edge to remove the plist could be the next thing to attempt

Code:
    Open a Finder window and the Finder menu, choose Options> Go> hold down the Option key to display Library Library> click.

In the Finder window for the library to go to the Preferences folder and find com.apple.KeyboardViewer.plist and either drag it to desktop or delete it.

You may require to logout / login. The system will create a new plist from the default size.
    Removing the plist file.it worked for me. Thank you very much for the help. I am glad everyone here helped me to overcome my problem.