Thread: Asus n55sf with Kubuntu

Asus n55sf with Kubuntu

as per title describe that i want to buy Asus n55sf laptop system that will be running Kubuntu OS. i used windows based laptop system but now i am looking for the laptop that will be work comfortably with this kubuntu system. I hope that this Asus n55sf laptop is one od that laptop. IS this true?? Please share your valuable experience or knowledge here. Thanks for any help.

Re: Asus n55sf with Kubuntu

ASUS is a leading company driven by innovation and commitment to quality for products that include notebooks and many other things. Hence there is also possibility that this development company has been launched product such as Asus n55sf laptop that will be work comfortably with this kubuntu system. i read few articles and yes they mentioned that there is possibility with this laptop that run kubuntu os on it. It makes no problem if we install it proper onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanidhi View Post
    ASUS is a leading company driven by innovation and commitment to quality for products that include notebooks and many other things. Hence there is also possibility that this development company has been launched product such as Asus n55sf laptop that will be work comfortably with this kubuntu system. i read few articles and yes they mentioned that there is possibility with this laptop that run kubuntu os on it. It makes no problem if we install it proper onto it.
    I try to install ubuntu successfully on this laptop but it still can't boot after installation. The same thing happen with this Kubuntu system. Hence i am quite sure that there is no suc possibility that we can use kubuntu OS on this lapotp with comfortable zone. For more information you need to contact official ASUS site. Expert provide you more information about it.

Yes, the specifications of the laptop system has been gives that the Linux compatibility of this laptop is being unknown. It means few times it works well but few times it makes any kind of problem. It will be really unknown situations in here we can't sure that this will be work well or not. If you would like us to install a Linux operating system on this laptop, contact directly to the expert person and get more information about it.