Thread: Getting error code 84BE000A after installing KB2285068

Getting error code 84BE000A after installing KB2285068

In my computer I have recently installed Visual Studio 2010 and I have also installed SQLS 2008 R2 in my computer and after that when I tried to open it I get error code 84BE000A. I don’t know what is wrong with that. If anyone has solution regarding this error then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting error code 84BE000A after installing KB2285068

I have read your problem and I would like to first suggest you that you should disable the antivirus software in your computer and after disabling the antivirus software in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem after that or not. Many times because of the antivirus software also this type of problem can take place.

If you have disable the antivirus software in your computer and after disabling the antivirus software also if you are facing the same problem then you should try to solve this problem with the help of the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows Update troubleshooter will fix all the issues related to the windows update.

Yes I will also suggest you the same running the Windows Update troubleshooter will help you to solve this issue. If you don’t know about how use the Windows Update troubleshooter then you have to do following procedure.

First you have to click on the start menu and from the start menu you have to click on the control panel and after that control panel will open and then you have to click on the search box in the control panel and then you have to type troubleshooter. After typing the troubleshooter you have to press the enter button. Now under System and Security you will see the Troubleshooting and you have to click on that. After that you have to click on the Fix problems with Windows Update. Now after doing that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I hope after running the Windows Update troubleshooter your problem will get solved.

I think you should download the updates manually in the computer and after downloading the updates in your computer you have to install the updates in your computer in clean boot state and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same error or not. According to me after trying this solution your problem will get resolved.

If you don’t know about how to perform the clean boot then you have to do these steps. First you have to click on the start menu and then you have to type msconfig in the search box of the start menu and after that you have to press enter. Now after that it will open the system configuration utility and then you have to first select the Selective startup from the general tab and then you have to uncheck the Load startup items option. after that you have to select the click on the Hide all Microsoft services. Now after that you have to click on the disable all option and then you have to click on the OK. Now after clicking on Ok button you have to restart the computer and then try to install the updates and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I hope after performing the clean boot your problem will get solved.

I have solution for this problem. first you have to reset the Windows Update components and after resetting the Windows Update components you have to update the computer again and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you have tried the above solution and after that also same problem is occurring then you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Visual Studio 2010 in your computer. I am telling you this solution because in my computer I was also having the same problem and after that I came to know that problem was started after installing the Visual Studio 2010 and that is why I have uninstalled the Visual Studio 2010 and then restart the computer and then installed the Visual Studio 2010 again in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

After looking at your solution I have first tried to solve this problem by downloading the updates manually in my computer and after downloading the updates manually I have performed the clean boot in my PC and then I have tried to install the updates but that doesn’t helped me to fix this issue.

I have also tried to solve this problem with the help of windows update trouble shooter with no luck. Now what should I do get rid of this issue?

It looks like problem with the operating system in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by repairing the operating system and after repairing the operating system you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.