Thread: How to improve screen brightness on asus seashell.

How to improve screen brightness on asus seashell.

while I'm doing the same problem and have to fight for a share of time in individual cases, such as Ubuntu, which include the construction of the network. so I'm getting the problem with the screen. dimmer.so thereafter when only trying to control the dimmer, but actually the jump of the floor.so screen can anyone tell me how to solve?

re: How to improve screen brightness on asus seashell.

I try to boot when it is said that must need to update the brightness to be set around 60% of the configuration on Windows 7. Thus, while such losses only have been get that. I really like to use any of the ubuntu and simply does not work for me, anyone has the idea?

hello I have a Asus laptop with ubuntu shell already in the. So when I'm with the similar problem that expectation of the solution in what I'm having the Ubuntu 10.04 with a 1215b asus also had the problem that the brightness still have the problem of darkening and damper

Yes, I'm having the same problem but this problem on my car yet i some have been resolved, but also for taking so long to do this work rather know that you are still working or I try with all the only way possible, as a default file editing GRUB etc.all adding that possible has been done to create successfully.so I have no idea what is the use option very grateful now. the east, which is useful in 10.04, now that u never saw any of the team that nose have seen any of the files to calculate default / grub, so I can not say that you can change to 11.10.

i am trying to solve this problem, the brightness of day do I best there is nothing of the solution so that any one has any idea how can this be resolved so just give me the feedback that I can can get the idea and get all the useful information about the problem of brightness?

Re: How to improve screen brightness on asus seashell.

yeah i think this is right that asus seashell having a problem on screen brightness that i saw with another laptop that which my friend have on that screen is so clear and also the laptop is a looking good when i saw my laptop that i dislike my laptop because i purchase recently then also i not so good. the brightness problem have on this asus seashell.