Thread: Is there any printer which work with the OS X Lion

Is there any printer which work with the OS X Lion

I got three printer and none of them work on my new imac. Yes, I installed the updates for the drivers. I have spoken to customer representative of each printer. But none of them have helped me to overcome this difficulty. I have tried to make use of wireless and cable, nevertheless without success. I installed, uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried all the ideas suggested in the website of the printer. I doubt if there is a printer that actually works with OS X Lion.

re: Is there any printer which work with the OS X Lion

My Epson Artisan 810 works seamlessly. Did you connect the Epson all the way through USB; and turned it on, opened System Preferences, and click the "+" to insert a printer. In order to work wirelessly.

However, in accordance with instructions from Epson, you must connect via USB. Mine is functioning -both wired and wireless.

In fact, I know how to add the printer; I'm pretty computer literate and have installed many printers in recent years. I had no trouble installing it and add it to preferred printer. Is certainly on my list of available printers and connected, that's not the point. I don’t think its "user error" issue or the customer support people would have found it.

The printer will print the whole, however then stop halfway and support people cannot appreciate. My Canon prints extremely fine, are connected to your Mac via USB and immediately start printing, however after a few lines or even after the first printed page, I acquire an error message. This is what happens with the 3 printers when I attempt to print.

Try this

Code:
    Epson.eventmanager.plist
    Epson.projectmanager.plist
    Epson.scan.standalone.plist
    Epson.scanasstant.plist

My Canon MX860, which had been used wirelessly with Snow Leopard, it worked to perfection in os x lion. No need to make any changes whatsoever. I downloaded the update . It worked fine before and after the upgrade

It could help people make suggestions, or at least the experiences and opinions, whether to publish the specific models of printers they have. People just "shot gunning" answers about anything that the printers, by chance, almost certainly will not be of much help. you just happened to mention the same model .

I am also facing similar trouble. It has three lasers for my business; two of them were ok and HP one. No drivers are available for any of them. That means I am unable to print from iPads, iPhones, or Macs. I have to make use of old PC to print. I (naively it seems) is that Lion will support printers

I've had no troubles at all on HP Officejet Pro 8500, or in an old HP LaserJet 1200. I have not tried the stinky in the middle of an HP LaserJet 1022nw, and No Need to Attempt

Epson NX115 at home works fine (I had to delete and reinstall it after updating SL). So does the Konica documentation center at work (I also acquire drivers from the Konica website. to make use of advanced features such as Finisher). Bonjour installed without any difficulty at all.

I had the similar difficulty, even after updating drivers for the HP C5180 in September 2008 with a MacBook Pro in mid-2010 so was not capable to print via wifi through a Lion. Only USB connection between the printer and my Mac. Lastly I solved the difficulty by altering the cable between the router and the printer. Now I make use of an RJ-45 USB cable instead.

And finally I was capable to observe my printer with an IP address automatically, as very often with a Mac by the way I am now able to print via Wifi (as before with Snow Leopard), and scan (itself) that I was not capable to before with wifi (only if the printer was connected to my Mac via a USB cable). The fast track when they called me was not giving me this information: I disappointed. I hope this can help, as it is a simple way to solve the trouble for me, finally.

Re: Is there any printer which work with the OS X Lion

I have a Canon i9900 printer and HP LaserJet 1022 is operational without any trouble. I have attached printers via USB to an Airport Extreme Base Station and access through the network, both wired and wireless.