Thread: Windows 8 slow Boot Menu

Windows 8 slow Boot Menu

I don’t know why this is take so much time to load. I install Windows 8 and now its Boot Menu is loading so slowly. anyone know what is the reason for this? anyone tell me how can I remove the graphical boot crap? please someone help me for this.

Re: Windows 8 slow Boot Menu

not sure how it actually works now and what is really I am almost completely load Windows then displays the new "Bootloader" But it is WinRE, but is carrying their things out of winsxs so anyway that when the PC is corrupt (winsxs screwed), then you can reinstall without a disk anyway, so there is no difference. If you've seen some random building Videos you see / hear some things about how it is not final or even the guys who did not like as it is not like the way if you choose to restart it like WinRE Command system, since WinRE will reboot, this is something they need altered, I am not sure if you really get to see a change in Windows 8, but Windows9 or 10 could do much better.

If you select to WDP from the menu which goes straight to the login screen, almost without delay, so that Windows 8 is loaded then. Here the query is: what happens if you can not boot Windows 8 more? You would necessitate to amend first! "I will do it later and utilize my other operating system, for now" just does not work anymore.

its just a click / touch screen, friendly "bootloader" that makes a bit more than that, but also works in the BIOS, click only works on UEFI friendly and I think that currently there are no drivers for UEFI tactile "touch "The UEFI, one thing that Microsoft wants to set their retail boards, so you can use your board completely without the need for a keyboard, there is no reason to have a UEFI can be accessed through a hardware solution but can not play because of a missing driver touch)

I did while I first installed 8102, altered the boot order for Windows 7. Then I had the old boot menu. I changed the order for Win8 EasyBCD but at a standstill had the old boot menu. The proper method to change the boot order for Win8, and retrieve the boot menu (without having to upgrade or reinstall) has been published there before (I can not find a particular message for the moment, so I'm Sorry, try to give credit where credit is due).