Thread: Windows 8 User Profile Service error

Windows 8 User Profile Service error

I get this error message all time when I restart my PC. this error I get on my PC as well as on my laptop too. I cant able solve this error. I am getting User Profile Service error EventID 1530. anyone have any solution for this? how can I solve this issue?

Re: Windows 8 User Profile Service error

I think its because of the Windows detected your registry file is at a stand still in use by other applications or services. The file will download now. The applications or services which hold your registry file may not function correctly later on. I think this is just a warning and not critical.

I just Shutdown PC and I when I restart it again I get a user profile serv 1530 error. Warning log filtering and handling is the similar key each time this has occured on my laptop and desktop just stopped on the laptop but each time I shutdown takes place desktop. I can not figure this one was random in both my pc laptop, but now has no ads, but desktop has to occur each time you close 1530 the user profile service is responsible for leaks reg disk volume has unlocked reg. file key and have attempted to fix unloaded. I for months in the laptop to the desktop and at present I do not understand the trouble!

This behavior takes place because Windows automatically closes any registry identifier to a user profile which is left open by an application. Windows Vista makes Windows Vista while you attempt to close a user profile. In Windows prior versions to Windows 8, you have to setup the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service (UPHClean) utility to have the similar functionality. However, the UPHClean utility is not compatible with Windows 8. In addition, the UPHClean utility is not essential because this functionality is built into Windows 7.

I have the same registration key download / filtering only at shutdown. I wonder if I can locate the application or service that causes the registry key problem that escapes every time they have been documented, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it? Also from the same key / file each time it's not really something to worry about or is it serious now need to set.

Windows 8 still suffers from profiles are not unloaded from memory as XP and 7 did. While it may have been an attempt to include what operating system UPHClean does not work the same, and the integration of Windows 8 solution is not as effective as UPClean. UPHClean should be revived for the Windows platform 8, or Microsoft Windows 8 should resolve to be as effective as the download UPHClean profiles.

I have been receiving user profile ID service with almost all 1530 events out of a RDP session. Our environment is Windows 2008 R2 64-bit running on Citrix XenServer 5.5. RDP is Remote Administration mode. Tested with and without approving Windows updates. No additional printers appended, without connection to a domain. as the environment is virtual, I have to attempt lots of combinations and have been reduced to this: while Windows Server 2008 R2 has a single processor, the event does not occur. while I give the virtual dual-processor server, the event occurs almost each RDP session is closed. similar results with or without XenTools installed. I have not the resources to test the difference in single processor / multiple physical hardware.

Event ID 1530 means that there are a few data in the user profile can at a standstill be accessed while the user logout from the terminal server, it is probable that allowed the policy to remove the user profile at logoff. In this situation, the error appears. To correct this error, check whether any of the data is still on the user profile that is supposed to be deleted. That should be the process data is used when you log off. You can use Process Monitor or Process Explorer to find the software you are using the data and find the solution. If no data is maintained, the windows have possibly stopped the procedure and remove data at logoff. In this case you can disregard the event 1530.

I noticed that also address this issue in a similar situation. During the research I've done to try to solve my problem I found some others with the issue you are describing (where \ Printers \ DevModePerUser at a standstill locked) and one person stated that getting rid of the default "Microsoft XPS" printer your trouble is fixed installed. They are as well redirecting local printers? I have seen that cause as well.