Thread: Windows 8 preview MultiCore support

Windows 8 preview MultiCore support

I just newly install Windows 8 preview and I like the OS. Its run very nicely, but now I don’t know why its shows one of the 3 core's of my CPU. anyone have any idea how can I solve this?? I really like the OS but just need to solve this. so please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me.

Re: Windows 8 preview MultiCore support

The details about Windows 8 we get more and more, and of course knowing that their marketing is becoming closer. The fact that now we are on the way on and off that used to be even faster. Windows 8 will benefit from the allocation of tasks on and off the operating system across multiple CPU cores working in parallel, using similar techniques to the process of hibernation, resuming other OSs like Windows 7.

Windows 8 will make a clever use of hibernation process applied only to the processes that comprise the operating system kernel itself only needs to close (or to start from 0) processes user sessions. Thanks to this efficient use of hibernation process will create small files preloaded, which due to their small size will be read and processed quickly across all the cores available in modern microprocessors, allowing improved performance from 30% to 70% . the new Windows will not restart all system processes and will only require that, in addition to dividing the work among the different processor cores.

The great thing regarding multi-core processing is the ability to perform certain tasks more easily, but this just works if the programs are intended to take advantage of multi-core configurations. Software today has many great multi-core support built in games comprising word processors. What operating system itself? Windows 7 mainly utilize multi-core processors, but Windows 8 will take this concept in new way that Windows 7 can just dream.

With Windows 8 cores to work jointly while the system is preparing for tasks for example hibernation and resume. In Windows 7 and Windows at the starting of this matter just to those who actually utilize the "dream", but the way that Windows 8, these processes will move even closer, and even reboot. Microsoft believes that the closing and restart the session of the nucleus is totally unnecessary and so far only Windows 8 "hibernation" of the closing session of the kernel and only the user's session when a computer shuts down or restarts.

In Windows 8, even the task manager is being developed to make better exercise of existing and future multi-core technologies. The new Task Manager is truly able to handle 160 logical cores at one time, somewhat Windows 7 can not. Obviously at this point looks rather moot, and even Windows 9 time rolls around, it is doubtful that such configurations in fact required, it is at a standstill well that Microsoft is thinking ahead. Windows 7 is a nice operating system but Windows 8 we are appearing an evolution of the interface with the Metro, immense multi-core processor, support for ARM processors, the search for Metro, and the overall speed and functionality.

In Windows 8, the cores work jointly while the system arranges to hibernate and resume, and these processes will move to shut down and restart .. But pulling down Windows 7 Windows 7 vs Windows 8 fight is the fact that this function is limited only to the current hibernate Windows 7 and earlier.

Windows 7 for functioning professionals is a much superior operating system than Windows 8. later than testing the beta version of 8, I can not truthfully say I am not real impressed. I can run a performance rating of 7. Windows 7 on my computer running Windows 7 Professional SSD discs and files to download 5 gig, while I am streaming HD video, while recorded a double-layer disc, while retouching photos in the photo shop, listen to my favorite music.I do all this with an AMD Phenom 965, 8 GB of RAM, a GTS 450 video card and an Intel SSD on a plate operation ASUS principal. There is nothing better than that for the average home consumer. I build and sell customized workstations for a living, so I shit on Windows operating systems. Windows 8 has a fancy new interface that works with the applications, I think for the delay does not know how to operate a computer can help you, personally, I think it's ugly and lame.

I just thought about the developer's preview was out and that the beta would be leaving in shortly 2012? Did you someway get the beta ahead of everybody else, or do not know the dissimilarity between the preview for developers and beta? If that's the case, you just lost all credibility in the whole thing you say because you do not know squat regarding Windows 8.