Thread: Run Windows 8 on iPad

Run Windows 8 on iPad

is it possible to run windows 8 on Ipad? this is bit funny thing but I just want to know is this possible? please know me the steps if possible and provide me some more information about the same.

Re: Run Windows 8 on iPad

There is a HUGE difference between virtualizing and actually installing a compatible BIOS and OS. Anybody, with the right tutorial and a jailbreak can virtualize. Most people cringe at the nuances involved in actually installing an unsupported OS. I use iPod for working out. The only useful thing that an iPod can do is motivate me on my workouts. I have apps for sit ups and push ups too.

I noticed that you have upgraded the RAM and HD video shot before this and was wondering if you made a significant improvement in the functioning of Parallels. I have a quad-core, too, but seems to really struggle with 4GB, when I'm running other programs in the background. I hope you'll stop seeing the beach ball of death stupid when I upgrade to 8 GB, but I was wondering your opinion on this.

i know that but when i press the start button again I will see again that Metro UI on my non touch screened PC at least IE on Windows 8 has 2 version the one at the taskbar and the one in the start.If you don't like the Metro UI, press the Windows Logo key and it switches to desktop mode similar to Windows 7. Windows 8 is designed to run on PCs, laptops, tablets and phones. We will get cross-device compatibility at a level that was not possible before.

Windows 8 will make a huge splash across all device markets, because of its broad compatibility (pc, tablet and smartphone). No longer will developers have to create different versions of their software for different devices, only performance specs need to adjust within the app. We can now run all the same software on all our devices. this is excellent!

Will Windows 8 on a tablet of the same functionality in Windows 8 on a PC (ie, desktop) or tablet version be a bit "limited" version? If this is it (like how Windows 7 is the same on a laptop as a desktop) and then a bar of Windows 8 will be much more functional Android tablet or a tablet from Apple. Imagine a full blown operating system with full functionality (especially when using a keyboard plug-in teeth or blue and the mouse). This will be huge!

You know there is a normal and win7 desktop win8, so the pill this is actually two dual-boot systems, while the normal green pill win8 and win8 desktop system. I will buy the Samsung 7 series slate, sand core i5 bridge, 120GB SSD, 4 GB of RAM, this tablet will crush your IOS 5 and officially left in the dust dual boot two systems and hardware specification incredible.

I can not wait for Windows 8 to exit. At first I was going to upgrade my current laptop with a touchscreen, but Dell does not let you fool get XP. Now, I have plans to build a desktop gaming platform again, I was about to start on it this month, but I'm going to wait 8 to go before it is built, then I'm going to put a Windows 8 tablets for Lighter-mail / web / document things, and then I'll change my Omnia 7 with what Microsoft has in store next to their phone OS

IOS is great. But I'm pretty sure that if successful will be heavy Win8 not expect much. It's just a perfect way to combine Utrabooks Tablet (ala MB Air) and maybe later players real. So you really only need one of his esp. with a spring. Max. The productivity with keyboard / mouse or easy on the fly touch.i as both windows and IOS are very clean, compared to Android. but I have a feeling Windows Tablet PC will be my first table. I like the iPad IOS, but it needs more icons or something. and icons that show the details. Windows Tablet PC is just beautiful. iPad is the liquid fairer.

long ago, I always thought that the apple and ios are the best there is no real competitors, when I started looking at Android and the new operating systems coming to market, I began to think that people exaggerate about ios is good, but not the best, now kicks ass Windows8 apple is very difficult. better interface actually more better, more elegant one, I always thought I did not need a pill, but Windows 8 will be hot and I want really bad.