Thread: Can I run Dirt 3 with windows 8 build?

Can I run Dirt 3 with windows 8 build?

HI, I have recently installed windows 8 in my machine and wanted to play the game as i have mentioned in the title, I am not sure whether it is possible to install this game or not. Still it would be glad if some user who had already installed these windows can suggest me the gaming experience with this build. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Can I run Dirt 3 with windows 8 build?

See I would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure whether you are having that good RIG installed in your machine. Because the things is like for playing games we must have to have some sort of minimum required hardware installed in the PC, and without that it is quite difficult rather impossible to play the game. After all such concern OS comes in to view, so no matter whether you install windows 7 or 8 but you’ll be able to play the game for sure.

See I would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure whether you are having that good RIG installed in your machine. Because the things is like for playing games we must have to have some sort of minimum required hardware installed in the PC, and without that it is quite difficult rather impossible to play the game. After all such concern OS comes in to view, so no matter whether you install windows 7 or 8 but you’ll be able to play the game for sure.
    I am agree with the above user, and see i have mentioned the system requirement that you have to have for playing this dirt 3 game.

*Processor: Intel Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
    *Memory Ram: 3 GB
    *Hard Disk Space: 15 GB free
    *Video: 1 Gb @ nVidia GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 6670
    *Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    *DirectX: 9

Well this is the only thing which always make me confused about the same. i mean to say whenever i try to find system requirement for any game i used to observe only the well known OS’s such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, and XP.

I haven’t seen any such game for which they have mentioned like it will be compatible with the windows 8 as well. But still as mentioned above you’ll be able to play the game for as this is just a software platform, and always hope for the best.

As far as gaming is concerned i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned, as they have mentioned the same things over here.

Hey thanks for the suggestion you have mentioned, in fact i was also thinking about the same as it should rely on the hardware only, but from one of the sources i came to know that those games are not meant for the OS we have installed.

But still i have just start downloading the game and i am about to install it, but still see what happens. I’ll surely going to put it over here as well.