Thread: Explorer crashes in Windows 8 Developer Preview

Explorer crashes in Windows 8 Developer Preview

I have downloaded and installed the Windows 9 developer Preview on my netbook. after the installation it worked for few days. Now the problem is explorer.exe crashes and after that it automatically restarts in an infinite loop. I dont know thing that there are any kind of updates to fix the problem? are there any? How can i fix the issue?

re: Explorer crashes in Windows 8 Developer Preview

If you've updated via update, you can simply remove the update from the list, and remove the checkmark from the new update when you go to install them. At least in this, in windows, no problems ...

Re: Explorer crashes in Windows 8 Developer Preview

It should be noted that often the windows blue screens or crashes from time immemorial alert the user that something was missing, which could not be the windows. Many times these screens were given and taken for poor quality hardware, and what it does is to send those screens windows to protect the system. I say that from the ignorance and many people believe that this is due only to its own operating system errors.

Today I tried Windows 8, I was not very good. Metro-interface that get used. This is also not very good. If I want to interface to the Metro, I click on start. Then it did. But even with most applications do not open network. And I miss that old start menu. I like Subway, because it does not work, yet nothing really. That program to start to recover, had to install a large Windows update, prior to start.

I know it's a very early version, but all in all I am still not very happy ....

The more programs running simultaneously on a PC, the more likely occur in the longer waiting times and at worst a crash. In this case, the Task Manager, your main weapon. Itself shows the key combination no reaction, you will unfortunately only the handle to the reset switch. Is there not, press the power button on your PC until the computer shuts down. All unsaved data will be lost. Such crashes are piling up on your PC, you should absolutely go to the bottom of the origins. They are often a harbinger for capital hardware defects. The most common causes of defective components and computer crashes we've gathered you in a photo show.

Rather than a cryptic number column and tons of apparently nonsensical future looks a sad-eyed smiley from the monitor of the computer crashed. Then there is the proposition that the "PC had a problem with which it was not ready.

As long as there are poorly written drivers and hardware incompatibilities which will probably happen next. Since Apple has it much easier to have written only three different combinations of hardware and any drivers itself, the conditions are almost console.

The reasons for a crash are legion, but always revolve around faulty software and hardware overloaded. Simple typographical error or error in the programming of a software are the harmless variety. You can usually straightforward with a new version, or a correction - in the jargon: bugfix - fix. Problematic system crashes are caused by hardware components such as the graphics card. Windows immediately acknowledged it with a blue screen.

The developer preview of Windows 8 is a very early test version, which is not the right work: Many buttons in the "Tiles" view (among other things, "Stocks", "Weather" and "News") show no content and the new Explorer seems to run well not quite stable

Microsoft has released an update that fixes an error if an application tries to open a corrupted file and it can cause an application crash.

The update is for Windows Vista, Windows 8, 2008 and Server 2008 R2 and has the number KB2578214.

If you have frequent problems with the graphics output, then you should first shut down the hardware acceleration. Here, the system load is reduced gradually. Eventually, however, have reached the point where even office applications or web browsers do not run properly. By then you should come to the misfire slowly but surely on the track and take appropriate measures to eliminate the nuisance.