Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting BSODs and driver not working

Operating Systems

Old 25-11-2011

Getting BSODs and driver not working

Offently I am getting BSODs problem and driver problem both. I am very frustrated of these. It started when I used catalyst 11.7. After that updated it to 11.8 than too I am getting the same scenario. Also I want to tell you that I have overclocked my card from 850 to 1300 and 800 to 1250. I performed the test and found that I have lower fps. Then I followed msi afterburner but no help. What should I do?

Old 25-11-2011

Re: Getting BSODs and driver not working

BSODs and Driver Problems
Attempt with IGP in the first place,
  • -Uproot the GPU,
  • -Restore bios to default settings,
  • -Boot with IGP, uproot ATI drivers
  • -Reboot,
  • -Introduce IGP drivers, Try any amusement with least setting for at some point.
Old 25-11-2011

The below issues might be the explanation behind the same:
  • -Failing overclock on CPU or GPU
  • -Bad segment in memory bringing about degenerate information being imparted amidst GPU and the framework (either motion picture or framework memory)
  • -Corrupt hard drive/windows fix bringing about adulteration to the framework registry or the page record
  • -Over warming of GPU or CPU again bringing about degenerate information being imparted.
  • -GPU washout receivable to any sort of issue from inadequate capacity to hotness.
Old 25-11-2011

In the event that reinstalling OS doesn't tackle the situation then I'm 99% certain it is Gfx card hardware issue, most in all probability defiled memory module.Futuremark is a grave piece of product to measure GPU's ability as it makes farfetched sort of workload over the GPU and anxiety it in the embodiment of a towering level which is almost implausible in any pure essence scenario.That's why every last trace of the survey posts in fact dropped futuremark tests to measure stack capacity consumption.
Old 26-11-2011

The very next important step after you acquire a video card, don't put much load on it by overclocking. In case if you overclock than utilize it as a stock 6950 is a truly a worthy powerful at stock & you don't need to overclock. When recreations begin ending up being large, then you would be able to overclock a touch. Be that as it may i think all unique event discharges for the present year will run faultlessly in a 6950 at full HD. So your gaming requires are totally wrapped.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,