Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-11-2011

After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Lost vertical scroll on magic mouse

I upgraded to Mac OS X Lion and vertical displacement lost my Magic Mouse. I can use two fingers moving horizontally to reach another space, but the vertical displacements not seem to work on my computer. Also, could not find a preference to keep the information on the mouse. Some of the preferences seem to have changed. Any idea how to reset the preferences for the Magic Mouse?
Old 21-11-2011

Re: After updating to Mac OS X Lion, Lost vertical scroll on magic mouse

I have the same trouble. No movement at all, for the reason that what had gone before upgrading to Lion, now there is no alternative to activate it. I tried deleting the bluetooth.plist in vain. Anyone knows how to turn to shift again in the Lion.
Old 21-11-2011

1. Open Terminal

Code:
    chflags nohidden / users / username / library
  2. look for the library folder you now observe in your user folder - go to the Preferences folder.

Code:
    Com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.mouse.plist renames or deletes it. Then restart the computer.
Old 21-11-2011

Your explanation worked like a charisma. Thank you! My library folder has returned and so has the vertical displacement in the mouse magic.

I mean, click on "solved." Not persuaded if I will be capable to change.
Old 21-11-2011

I tried this, nevertheless unluckily it only works for the first seconds of the restart. I think that after "all" is loaded, scrolling does not work again. How can it be?

We have 3 accounts and the Magic Mouse + Trackpad Magic, this is the reason?
Old 21-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Picture View Post
I tried this, nevertheless unluckily it only works for the first seconds of the restart. I think that after "all" is loaded, scrolling does not work again. How can it be?

We have 3 accounts and the Magic Mouse + Trackpad Magic, this is the reason?
On the other hand, at the present they have no accurate mouse button on my magic! I have to push the CTRL key.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,