Thread: Does ubuntu support on Lenovo Z565 laptop?

Does ubuntu support on Lenovo Z565 laptop?

When I make use of ubuntu in virtual machine for Lenovo Z565 and I truly like it and I just thoughts about that I was prepared to move and use it as the most important OS with the purpose and I want to use in Lenovo Z565 laptop, so anyone now how it works in this laptop and how does it working so are there known any problem?

Re: Does ubuntu support on Lenovo Z565 laptop?

While I am using a Lenovo Z565 I got this difficulty, so while I am make use of this kind of model issue is in the keyboard for this system. So immediately check the unbuntu if it workings properly on our machine not to forget installing then if you like after that you can install it. In some cases you get a complexity that if you want to install it burn recovery disc just in some case

Well somebody told me that Z565 would be great but yeah any idea pad would be good? So any one known about all these please suggest me.

While I am using a Linux for my Lenovo laptop so it capacity be having some few difficulties that are on touch and or in the drivers the issue is about that if you can able to make sure the linux board, then you can see that which Lenovo are absolutely compatible for ubuntu or which ones you need to install drivers manually.

Ubuntu is working really well on the Lenovo z565 the whole thing will be works on still having a sata port. So the only thing is that I have to found and just want to make all unbuntu install while the wifi take a bit of kick in properly as a part from that It is all good.

When I am using this handset I just get to fix the wifi subject matter. That I had removing the network manager and able to installing WICD and so now I need to join with a straight ways.