Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Deleting Username/password security

Operating Systems

Old 17-11-2011

Deleting Username/password security

I had a laptop from my old job which I never gave back. My login in the network still worked although. I hadn't shut down my computer because I was worried it wouldn't work/couldnt use it. I would just close the lid then when I open it typed it his CTRL ALT delete type my login and password and then it would work. This morning the darn computer froze and I had to shut down and now it's telling me the network is not available. I'm assuming the company changed something etc...

My question is...is there anyway to disable this option now? If I take out the battery? Any tricks? All I get is to the login screen of user name/password thats all. Can't get pass that

Old 17-11-2011

Re: Deleting Username/password security

It seems that it would be better to give back the laptop to the rightful owner rather than keeping it with you which is not your property at all, and in a way stealing as well. Sorry, there are many tricks to login on the laptop, but it cannot be discussed as it is a stolen laptop case which is not legal to talk here.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,