Floppy disk drive failure error

Operating Systems

Old 14-11-2011

IN wINDOWS XP

Old 14-11-2011

Re: Floppy disk drive failure error

Did you get this error during the installation of the drive and if 'Yes' is your answer then let me tell you that you should properly check with the cable insertions. Many cables, such as IDE data cables, are not keyed to force correct entry, and can therefore be easily inserted backwards, so thats why check properly if they are lined up properly.

Also have a check with the cable that is connected to the floppy drive. Actually there are many chances why your floppy drive might have given this error it would be better if you can give a detailed explanation about what resulted into this kind of error. That would give me a better idea of what exactly is the problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,