Thread: Having Random Logouts in Linux Mint 9

Having Random Logouts in Linux Mint 9

I am still having issues with random log outs. I am utilizing Linux Mint 9. The logout constantly happens when I am on utilizing Mozilla Firefox (ver. 3.6.8). Is there a strategy to see some sort of log to see why I am logging out? It is strange can be sorting on an online document, or click a channel and Linux mint will log me out. When I log over in and open Firefox the page I was on is saved. I never had this happen on Mint 8.

Re: Having Random Logouts in Linux Mint 9

In the event that you have CD than you would be able to boot from that and run memory test. You may need to press ESC around then to stop mechanical boot. While you're at it, run a uprightness keep an eye on the CD assuming that you haven't done so at present. The log documents could disclose something but I'm not totally that acquainted with them, click on the Mint Menu and scan for log.

I have been encountering random logouts for a spot-following redesigning to Mint 9 I suspect. Notwithstanding, I am now start to suspect that mint redesign or courses of action run around with it have something to do with this. The explanation is that I started to perceive a touch of an association to upgrade warnings and a logout. I started to take after that, and now a couple times in column when a haphazard logout the mint redesign symbol has a notice that upgrades are good to go.

Then you could regard a crisp institute. When a crisp instate promptly head off to Update manager>Edit>Preferences uncheck leverl3 upgrades then do a upgrade once associated on-line.. The Update Manager might as well just have the ability to institute the unique firefox and thunderbird; as these are the just redesigns that have been tested by Mint.