Thread: What if you have "Huawei K3770 USB modem not working on windows 7"?

What if you have "Huawei K3770 USB modem not working on windows 7"?

I actually got my Vodafone Huawei K3770 USB modem few days in the past. I utilized it on windows on a partner's machine and it worked fine. On my Linux Mint, little person, it did not recognized and network manager automatically got it right.
    I accept I possess all needed programming and drivers combining:
    • - usb-modeswitch
    • - usb-modeswitch-data
    • - sakis3g
    • - zenity

re: What if you have "Huawei K3770 USB modem not working on windows 7"?

Running sakis3g gives me a small window with choices to run or setup the modem, but it always fails.. The just choice that executes is switching the modem.

I accept what is required is to know how to put the needed information in sakis3g to create a connection, the particular information for Vodafone Egypt, I at present know it but wouldn't be able to recognize an approach to drop in it in sakis3g as Vodafone Egypt is not incorporated in the database.

UBS Modems are tricky to design. I don't like utilizing sakis3g, zenity or even usb-modeswitch-but first of all I will response your inquiry.
    • Vodafone Egypt
    • Number: *99#
    • Username: internet
    • Password: internet
    • APN: internet.vodafone.net

In the event that I had your modem I am confident I might get it arranged and running, but it is clearly particularly demanding to help somebody do this without having the fittings, so I don't expertise much I am able to serve some useful purpose. Since you carry on to have situations, then the first stride is to present the yield of lsusb following embeddings the modem for the first time after a reboot, and in addition present the yield of ls /dev/ttyUSB so we would be able to see which USB port it is utilizing.

I have LMDE too, and utilize a USB modem, granted that not in Egypt. I don't think network manager can unite you automatically. You'll need to design it. It's quite basic. Actually connect to the modem and sit tight for a couple of moments until the light updates to green (or whatever shade it is for your modem). Then Right click on system manager>Edit connections>Mobile Broadband>Add. In the popup that heads up your modem should be catalogued in a drop down at the bottom. Go send, Egypt is recorded in nations, and in the event that you go advance there too, you have Vodafone as a driver recorded. Actually continue dropping in your portions click on completion at the close.

Network manager might as well interface you automatically now. In the event that it doesn't then; unequivocally right click on the arrangement administrator icon>Enable mobile broadband. Left click on the icon>click on your connection. I don't know if you'll have the same situation, but for me, the grid manager symbol never updates to demonstrating that the connection has been secured. It consistently indicates just as the connection is not there, but I would be able to peruse the net. I've never been ready to resolve this issue, so I'm in the process of saying.

operators.db is part of the root scripts that accompanies sakis3g, so I looked for you to have it. In the event that you don't have it on your framework, you would be utilizing a pre-aggregated form of sakis3g. Your utility supplier is not in this database, but might be united effectively utilizing the arrangement given in my post. This ought to be the right passage, but the makeup needs the utilization of both tabs and spaces so if cannot be effectively perused without a content manager that displays tabs.