Thread: computer stuck at Black screen

computer stuck at Black screen

Ok,so here is the problem.Week ago i had to turn off my pc using shutdown button,so some errors occured.Tried to fix it using system restore but it didnt help,so every time i wanted to start my pc i had to restart it like 4 times till starts correctly.I was lazy to reinstall windows,but after few days this problem started to become annoying so i reinstalled it.At the first time it worked correctly.Next day i got the same problem,but this time it was even worse.After restarting it few times i suddenly got a black screen,and pc started restarting on and on.Im using windows 7 by the way.I checked if my graphic card,monitor,but everyhing seemed ok to me.So im wondering if someone might know whats going on.Sorry for the bad english,and thank you in advance.

Re: computer stuck at Black screen

Can you tell us what is your computer specifications? Mostly video adapter problems are the most common cause of this issue. First, try to find out if there's a problem with the cables you're using or the way they're connected. If you have an alternate way of connecting your monitor to your PC, try it. For example, if your monitor is connected using an HDMI connector, try disconnecting it and then connecting with a DVI or VGA connector instead.