Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where to find Spaces management in Mac OS X Lion

Operating Systems

Old 05-11-2011

Where to find Spaces management in Mac OS X Lion

In Mac preference lion in the system, where to locate the space management? If anybody know about space management than help me.

Old 05-11-2011

Re: Where to find Spaces management in Mac OS X Lion

Space is now part of "Mission Control":
  • You can set a few preferences in System Preferences -> tab of Mission Control
  • distribute space applications using application icons in the Dock. Ctrl-click the icon and choose
  • To produce, remove and put in order spaces to establish the mission control.
Old 05-11-2011

Can create new spaces (in the upper right) and remove (hold down the alt key, as in the dashboard) in mission control.

You can also create space by dragging a window on the top row. if you used keyboard shortcuts to switch to a exact area, then you be able to do that in the control section of the mission of "keyboard" in the System Preferences.

If you make use of this feature sure to disable the "automatically rearrange spaces based on the more recent use," or it can be very disconcerting. Almost all that is yet not in the control panel preferences or mission in the mission control of his car.
Old 06-11-2011

I a bit of space, but I'll make some arrangements with the comments of this post. I hope to have some guidance from my back .who actually use every day Thanks

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,