Thread: How to update apps for Mango versions

How to update apps for Mango versions

Hey all, I am having the new HTC HD7 Windows Mobile Smartphone, but with this mobile I am not happy. Actually I am not happy with the apps which are there in this windows phone. Recently I have heard about the mango update for the windows phone. So for that reason, I am thinking that if I update to this OS then maybe I will get resolve all problems. But here I am getting confused about this update that will this really help me or it will also cause some other problems with my HTC HD7? So for that reason I came here to get some suggestion on this cause. So can here anyone suggest me about that or else can anyone suggest me about the good apps in this phone?

Re: How to update apps for Mango versions

If you are thinking for the latest update then I think that you will wait for that. Because, you should be notified as soon as the marketplace refreshes on your phone. But also if you are thinking to get the latest update for the apps then you can also go and find them yourself though. But the better for you will be to wait till the marketplace offers this update.

Hey dude, same here. I was also searching for the apps update after the mango update, and I found the update for the most of the Apps which I am using. So for your cause, I will suggest you that you will see notifications soon. If you also want to do the same then for that reason I will suggest you to check on the marketplace, if there will be some update available for this then it will show over there and form there you will easily get the update for your apps.

I also agree with the post above which is saying to wait till the marketplace gives the notification for the latest update. But here I want to say that I cannot wait to see what 2012 brings did the people who are now receiving update notifications do the update trick to get Mango or did you get the notification to update officially. I am asking you this all things because, I think that if we are forcing for this all type of the update then it might happens that it will cause some problem over here. What I am thinking is right or it will work properly even after the force update?

Friends thanks for all the suggesting me about the checking on the marketplace. After watching here, I checked on the marketplace and over there I found the some of the update available and I done that all update. Now all things are working very fine.

Dude, I am also having the new HTC HD7 and with this I am also not happy only because of the apps which are there in the windows phone. And for that reason only I am thinking for the latest update to the mango, but I am confused over here that after doing this update can I get resolve all the problem which I am facing over here. And for getting the suggestion about that, I have also searched on the so many of the other forums but after coming here I came to know about that, this will help me to get resolve my entire problem. Thanks for suggesting us about that.