Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want full information about Windows 8 features and functionality

Operating Systems

Old 30-10-2011

smile Want full information about Windows 8 features and functionality

Hey friends I have just heard about the new OS of Microsoft. Windows 8 but i didn't understand what new features are coming in with this and also with its functionality either it would be working very fine or have some problems with new innovations in the OS.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Old 30-10-2011

Re: Want full information about Windows 8 features and functionality

Well, as you know its the latest and much advanced system., it has numbers of feature that cannot me explained in just one thread. So what you can do it, check the few articles below with most important features of windows 8:
Hope it helps you understand enough about Windows 8.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,