Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 Much Stronger than Windows XP in defending Rootkit Virus

Operating Systems

Old 30-10-2011

Windows 7 Much Stronger than Windows XP in defending Rootkit Virus

AS far as my experience concern the latest Windows 7 acts superior than the previous versions of XP SP3 in protecting the Alureon rootkit virus programs. On the contrary, the amount of the most accepted OS edition XP SP3 is 64.8% in the middle of the infected systems, SP2 relation is 13.6%, Vista SP2 accounts meant for 7.3%, RTM version is simply 6.9%. On the whole, XP version accounts for 78.4% of almost 8 balanced.

Old 30-10-2011

Re: Windows 7 Much Stronger than Windows XP in defending Rootkit Virus

Microsoft Security Essentials provides your computer otherwise your small business, full security in real time, particularly alongside viruses, spyware and other malicious software.
Old 30-10-2011

Many users are now asking how and with what security software you can protect your Windows 7 computers against viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojans, worms, malware and other security risks. I myself put security software Kaspersky Anti-Virus and am therefore more than satisfied. However, it should allow the time; I will Microsoft's new free anti-virus software Microsoft Security Essentials to try.
Old 01-11-2011

I at rest love XP on my elder PC except Vista do have a few great perks. Security is perceptibly a huge apprehension if you go to numerous websites all the way through the day, except if you exercise an excellent antivirus/firewall it shouldn't be the barely reason to shift to Vista.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,