Thread: Which build are you using for the Windows 8 Developers preview?

Which build are you using for the Windows 8 Developers preview?

I have just started this thread to take some opinions from you all on the same, on what is the build are you suing for the windows 8? So do let me know about the same that would be a much better option for me that’s what I want to say here, so tell me what Is the build that you are using for the windows 8? I am waiting for the opinions from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary response.

Re: Which build are you using for the Windows 8 Developers preview?

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I have just started this thread to take some opinions from you all on the same, on what is the build are you suing for the windows 8? So do let me know about the same that would be a much better option for me that’s what I want to say here, so tell me what Is the build that you are using for the windows 8? I am waiting for the opinions from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary response.
    Actually I am using dual boot for my system so what I am saying is that I am suing the 7989 in virtualbox and then windows 7 as the main operating system, so that’s what I want tosay here. so I hope you did understand whatever I had to say here that’s it from my side for you all.

I am using the 804X series though I don’t know what difference does it make with the difference in the build so what I would say is that this is what I want to say here, that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all, hope you did get the necessary information on the same, anything else that you need to know then do feel free to ask over here.

The pre-alpha milestone build 7601 of windows 8 does perform very well in various conditions and hence I would advise you all to stick with the same in case if anyone is wondering with which build I should be going then 7601 is the ideal preference that I would like to suggest everyone here. now since it looks to me as a poll kind of thread, so I would be glad if the one who made this thread would add a poll section in this thread to get to know about the same that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you need to know about the windows 8 then please do feel free to ask here about the same.

Due to the poor internet connection of mine I am using the 7601.17592.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631.. yes it is a very sad thing for me over here all I can say is that I would go with the 7989 and yes before the beta does come out I would like to go with the 7989.

It is said that it is out of stock right now and hence that’s what I want to say here, so hope you do understand what I am saying here. I want to get a build as soon as possible and in my location I am not able to do that as well.

I don’t know why they have prepared such a limited edition of the copies for the windows 8 they should certainly go ahead with the more production of the builds that’s what I think here.

I am not going with any of the leaked versions at all, I would directly go with the beta version of the game when it is released, since all the leaked versions of the game does take some time for the installation and also with the uninstallation and all. so I would surely think for the same and implement it accordingly.

7989 is the fastest and the most compatible one with a supreme look. So that’s why I went ahead with it although I am hearing a lot of people complaining against the various builds in the game all I want to say is that 7989 is the best of them all and I would surely go ahead with the same that’s what I want to say here.

So I would surely have no issues recommending you all to go ahead with the said build, so do opt for that only that’s worth preferring.

Windows 8 is not build for the everyday use instead it is used for the coming range of tablets and the smart pcs, so going ahead with the windows 8 OS does involve a lot of thinking, so the developers of the windows 8 have to certainly think about the same before implementing it. as such I am using the 7989 build and I must say that it has not disappointed me at all, so I would surely recommend all of you to opt for them.

I was using 7955 some days ago and frankly speaking it is not good at all, so I had to uninstall it and then install the new 7989. The experience was awesome and hence I would advise you all to stick with it that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all.