Thread: How to do a snip of a metro screen in Windows 8?

How to do a snip of a metro screen in Windows 8?

So that’s the question that I want to ask you all so I want to know if there anyone who has done the snipping of the metro screen in windows 8? If anyone of you all have checked with the metro screen and tried to snip it then do tell me by which method have you followed it. it would be much beneficial for me. so if you have any replies left over here then do make sure that you share it with me I would be very much happy.

I did ask some of my friends about the same but nobody did not have any idea on it, so I was thinking basically you all will be having some idea that’s for sure, so do send me your replies I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Re: How to do a snip of a metro screen in Windows 8?

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    So that’s the question that I want to ask you all so I want to know if there anyone who has done the snipping of the metro screen in windows 8? If anyone of you all have checked with the metro screen and tried to snip it then do tell me by which method have you followed it. it would be much beneficial for me. so if you have any replies left over here then do make sure that you share it with me I would be very much happy.

I did ask some of my friends about the same but nobody did not have any idea on it, so I was thinking basically you all will be having some idea that’s for sure, so do send me your replies I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.
    Dude that is very much possible when you have multiple monitors for your system, so that’s when you should be looking for the snip of the metro screen. that is when the demonstration of the metro screen will be well demonstrated. So I would ask you to first have the multiple monitors and then only check it with the metro screen, that’s my advice for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalguni88 View Post
    Dude that is very much possible when you have multiple monitors for your system, so that’s when you should be looking for the snip of the metro screen. that is when the demonstration of the metro screen will be well demonstrated. So I would ask you to first have the multiple monitors and then only check it with the metro screen, that’s my advice for you.
    Dude don’t tell me about it, I have multiple monitors and I know about the description that you have given here, so that’s what I am saying here. if you want then give me some detailed description about the method on how to snip it then do tell me about it that will be much added advantage for me.

I think the easy method to capture the metro screen snip is using the FastStone Capture. So that’s what you should be doing for sure, you will be able to see the metro screen in the primary monitor and the selection process will be there In the secondary monitor, now you will see that metro screen will not be there In the primary screen for a longer time it will slowly and eventually come up in the secondary monitor that’s for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. when it comes to the secondary monitor that is the best place to snip the Metro Screen, if you are able to capture a full screen capture, then that’s well and good for you, so that’s what I am saying here, hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Does anybody knows how to do the same process with the single monitor? If you all have any idea about the same then make sure you all do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. a poor guy like me can afford only a single monitor, this is what I am saying here, so tell me the exact process that is needed for the single monitor to snipe the metro screen, also a full screen capture is not possible in my system how to do that? Waiting for the response from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    Does anybody knows how to do the same process with the single monitor? If you all have any idea about the same then make sure you all do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. a poor guy like me can afford only a single monitor, this is what I am saying here, so tell me the exact process that is needed for the single monitor to snipe the metro screen, also a full screen capture is not possible in my system how to do that? Waiting for the response from you all.
    See that is possible only with the dual monitors so that is one method that I am certainly aware of that’s what I want to say here. Also if you are talking about capturing the frame then all you have to do is press the print screen button and paste it in the paint, then if you want you can edit it. so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be checking out for sure, that’s what I want to say here. so hope all the questions are being answered of yours.

Yes one thing that you should keep in my mind is that those who come up with the Special German Scrollball Keyboards will not be of any use at all that’s what I have observed here right now, that’s what I want to say here, so hope you do understand what I am saying here.

So for the changes you will have to dig out the wired keyboards that come up with it, so you should better avoid it that’s what I feel here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks for letting me know about the same that was really great of you, well I was not knowing about the Special German Scrollball Keyboards that does affect it. however I will surely check it about the same and will inform you guys. I am hoping that it will not be there In the game.