Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iPad not recognized in Windows 8 DP

Operating Systems

Old 24-10-2011

iPad not recognized in Windows 8 DP

Hello everyone I have recently installed a windows 8 operating system developer preview in my PC. on plugging in my iPad the system does not recognizes it at all. I was very amazed to find it but yes thatís true, donít know what can be the issue here. I would be much happy if you can give me some solution on that problem then that would be much better for me thatís what I feel here, so do let me know accordingly on the same.

Old 24-10-2011

Re: iPad not recognized in Windows 8 DP

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvery View Post
Hello everyone I have recently installed a windows 8 operating system developer preview in my PC. on plugging in my iPad the system does not recognizes it at all. I was very amazed to find it but yes thatís true, donít know what can be the issue here. I would be much happy if you can give me some solution on that problem then that would be much better for me thatís what I feel here, so do let me know accordingly on the same.
yes this has been a known problem and not only you many of the apple device owners are complaining to me about the same issue and hence what I could say is that this might be a kind of bug. Good that you have made on thread on that may be in the next edition the issues will be solved completely thatís what I think over here, so hope you all did get the necessary information about the same, thatís what I want to say here.
Old 24-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitel View Post
yes this has been a known problem and not only you many of the apple device owners are complaining to me about the same issue and hence what I could say is that this might be a kind of bug. Good that you have made on thread on that may be in the next edition the issues will be solved completely thatís what I think over here, so hope you all did get the necessary information about the same, thatís what I want to say here.
The same is the case over here as well. I installed the iTunes and then on plugging in iPhone it did not show up anything at all, might be some issues internally hope so it will get a solution soon, otherwise I will not be upgrading my self to the windows 8 at all, thatís for sure.
Old 24-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvery View Post
I have checked in my HTC it is working fine but now in this situation the only advise that I could give for the apple is that just be patient about the same all I can say is that wait till the fix foes come up and also in the month of February the beta version will be coming up as well, so its time to check out that as well. The issue will be resolved till there.

Many rumors are speculating over here about the alleged competition between the Microsoft and the apple over the same but thatís not true at all.
Old 28-12-2011

Same issue. I have the latest iPod Nano that works fine, but the 1st Generation iPad is not recognized.
Old 28-12-2011

The issue is related to appropriate drivers for the ipod. Basically when you connect the iTunes identify the ipod easily. But still if that is not working, it can be issue related to proper firmware for the device. You can try looking on apple site about any appropriate firmware update for Windows platform. The same is common with ipad and other apple products also.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,