Thread: Is there a cheat to enable Standard Start Menu with all Metro features for Windows 8?

Is there a cheat to enable Standard Start Menu with all Metro features for Windows 8?

I just want to know if there is any cheat code for keeping the old start menu as it is and enabling all the metro features that are there in the phone so that’s what I need to know about it. do you all have any idea about it then do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. I am hearing from some of my friends about the same and hence I did ask accordingly so do you all have any idea about the same. in case if you all are having some information about the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible on the same that will be much better for me that’s what I feel here.

re: Is there a cheat to enable Standard Start Menu with all Metro features for Windows 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I just want to know if there is any cheat code for keeping the old start menu as it is and enabling all the metro features that are there in the phone so that’s what I need to know about it. do you all have any idea about it then do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. I am hearing from some of my friends about the same and hence I did ask accordingly so do you all have any idea about the same. in case if you all are having some information about the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible on the same that will be much better for me that’s what I feel here.
    See there is no official cheat that is being developed by the Microsoft people about the same but I think some third party people will be planning to deal with it that’s what I feel and hence what I can say is that just probably look out for some kind of cheat codes here and there for the same and accordingly you will be getting the information that’s what I can say here.

re: Is there a cheat to enable Standard Start Menu with all Metro features for Windows 8?

I am giving you some shortcuts that will be surely be helpful for you in having any interacting with the metro UI, so you should go ahead and have a check about the same

Code:
    Windows key+C			Opens Charms Bar
    Windows key+H			Opens Share Charm
    Windows key+I			Opens Settings Charm
    Windows key+K			Opens Connect Charm
    Windows key+Q			Opens Search pane
    Windows key+W			Opens Settings Search app
    Windows key+Z			Opens App Bar
    Windows key+Tab			Cycles through Metro Applications
    Windows key+F			Opens File Search App
    Windows key+Shift+Ctrl+Tab	Cycles through Metro Applications in Snap (Backwards)

Windows key+Ctrl+Tab		Cycles through Metro Applications in Snap
    Windows key+Enter		Launches Narrator
    Windows key+Shift+.		Moves the Snap view to the left
    Windows key+Spacebar		Switch input language and keyboard layout
    Windows key+.			Moves the Snap view to the right
    Windows key+Y			Temporarily peek at the desktop
    Windows key+O			Locks device orientation
    Windows key+V			Cycles through toasts
    Windows key+Shift+V		Cycles through toasts in reverse order
    Ctrl+Scrollwheel		Semantic Zoom

Home				Jumps to the first Tile
    End				Jumps to the last Tile
    PgDown				Moves Startscreen to the right
    PgUp				Moves Startscreen to the left
    So hope you have got the necessary information on the same just give a try guys.

I am giving you a tweak over here must check out the tweak and revert back to me if that was useful for you or not I am sure it will be for you so do have a check about the same that’s what I am saying here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Clarice View Post
    I am giving you a tweak over here must check out the tweak and revert back to me if that was useful for you or not I am sure it will be for yo9u so do have a check about the same that’s what I am saying here.
    Ok thanks for suggesting me about the freeware but what is it exactly and what benefits will it give me do you all have any idea about it then please do reveal it to me, that would be great for sure, so do reveal out the same.

I mean If I run this firmware what are the features that I will be getting with it that’s what I am asking over here? so do tell me about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Ok thanks for suggesting me about the freeware but what is it exactly and what benefits will it give me do you all have any idea about it then please do reveal it to me, that would be great for sure, so do reveal out the same.

I mean If I run this firmware what are the features that I will be getting with it that’s what I am asking over here? so do tell me about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary help.
    On running that particular program, it will make a folder in your Windows Directory labeled Metro UI Tool. The purpose of creation of that folder is that it will keep your Power Option apps at one place and you will not have to worry about the same being mishandled or misplaced.
    The features are
    1) Disabling metro start menu.
    2) Disabling Metro Ribbon
    3) If you want then you will be getting the freedom of adding applications to the Metro UI Start Menu Screen.
    So that are the benefits of it.

Ok that’s great the feature of adding personalized applications in the start menu screen was the great thing in it and I would love to see such kind of features coming up more, so that’s what I am saying here.

Thanks for the efforts that you have put in over here, it was really great.