Thread: No log off session in Remote Desktop Protocol of Windows 8

No log off session in Remote Desktop Protocol of Windows 8

I am surprised that nobody here has got to come across this feature I mean there is no logoff session in the remote desktop now that’s a point to worry for sure, those who all are using the emote desktop then they will be knowing what I am talking about over here, hopefully in the beta version they will be thinking about the same and will be coming up with the power options in it that’s what I feel here, so do let me know about what you think over here.

re: No log off session in Remote Desktop Protocol of Windows 8

Yes it has been annoying me a lot since from when but I would prefer to have a multiple favorites in one place only that’s what I would love to hear for sure, but as far as the remote desktop is concerned I am very much disappointed with the no power options in it.

That’s what has really disappointed me a lot.

One option we can give a try is that turning off the system or letting it go in the sleep mode once it is remained idle for a very long time all that changes can be successfully done once when we get into the power opitions in the control panel. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. so even that can be tried as a alternate option over here.

Do have a good look at the same that’s one small suggestion that I have given over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticod View Post
    One option we can give a try is that turning off the system or letting it go in the sleep mode once it is remained idle for a very long time all that changes can be successfully done once when we get into the power opitions in the control panel. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. so even that can be tried as a alternate option over here.

Do have a good look at the same that’s one small suggestion that I have given over here.
    Yes that is very much idle in the workplaces where the people do tend do let their system go idle and if nothing is happening then it will go in the sleep mode. Yes that’s understandable but what about those who are there and working on the single pc and I think our concern does depend a lot on them and hence we should not neglect them at all, that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you all. hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you want to say here then please do feel free to ask here I would be able to answer you accordingly on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalguni88 View Post
    Yes that is very much idle in the workplaces where the people do tend do let their system go idle and if nothing is happening then it will go in the sleep mode. Yes that’s understandable but what about those who are there and working on the single pc and I think our concern does depend a lot on them and hence we should not neglect them at all, that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you all. hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you want to say here then please do feel free to ask here I would be able to answer you accordingly on that.
    Don’t you all think so a admin user should be given the right of accessing the RDP and then he should have the rights of disconnecting it, why should we wait for the admin privileges every time? I don’t think so that is needed at all and hence I feel the need to do that, what’s your take on that, I need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    Don’t you all think so a admin user should be given the right of accessing the RDP and then he should have the rights of disconnecting it, why should we wait for the admin privileges every time? I don’t think so that is needed at all and hence I feel the need to do that, what’s your take on that, I need to know?
    Surely it would be risky that’s what I know. Since if a rights has been given to non admin person then all I can say is that a person will not understand if that’s the right time to get disconnected or something else they will be pretty confused about the same and hence what I feel is that it will be in turn affecting the people who are making use of the RDP.

So probably a admin is a perfect person to have the rights and also take the decisions as well, instead of having the rights to each and every end user it is always better to let the end user handle it efficiently. That’s what I think over here.