Thread: Windows 8 Developer Preview Build 8102 M3 should not be used after March 8 2012

Windows 8 Developer Preview Build 8102 M3 should not be used after March 8 2012

Those who all are using the first public development milestone of Windows 8 will be losing all the rights of using the windows 8 developer edition after the specific date that I have specified at the top. So that’s what I want to say here. the announcement was made by Microsoft some days ago and hence that’s the reason why I have decided to share this news with you all, don’t know how many of you all would be knowing about the same but still nobody had started this topic in this forum and hence I have done the same thing over here, that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways I just want to say that what do you all think about the same, I want to know it from you all about the same that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Windows 8 Developer Preview Build 8102 M3 should not be used after March 8 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    Those who all are using the first public development milestone of Windows 8 will be losing all the rights of using the windows 8 developer edition after the specific date that I have specified at the top. So that’s what I want to say here. the announcement was made by Microsoft some days ago and hence that’s the reason why I have decided to share this news with you all, don’t know how many of you all would be knowing about the same but still nobody had started this topic in this forum and hence I have done the same thing over here, that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways I just want to say that what do you all think about the same, I want to know it from you all about the same that’s what I am saying here.
    Well according to me till that time the beta version of the windows 8 will be out and we don’t need to use the windows 8 developer edition at all, that’s what I want to say here, so that’s what I want to say here. as such I haven’t started using the windows 8 developer edition yet but still my eyes are on it don’t know if it will do well with the other users that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Windows 8 Developer Preview Build 8102 M3 should not be used after March 8 2012

I have used windows 8 in my pc and frankly speaking it appears to me as a OS that is used for the tablets and the Smartphone’s since the interface is quite smart and also the icons does appear to me as the one designed for them only, so as such nothing great is being revealed about the same but lets hope that it does come out well, that’s what I want to say here.

Guys do anyone of you all have some knowledge as if when it will be out? That’s what I want to ask it right now, so do let me know about it that’s what I am saying here, if the beta version is coming up soon then why should I be worrying about going with the developers edition of the game? that’s what I am saying here, so any of you all do have some idea about the beta version releasing then do let me know about it as soon as possible?

I am sure that it will be not be releasing this year but next year but when exactly that’s what I am asking here, so do let me know about the same as soon as possible.

You can expect it to come around February that’s what I think about the same, so do have a good look at the same that’s what I am saying here.

Since the Microsoft people have confirmed about the news saying that the developers edition will no longer be used after march so expect a February release that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Is it necessary to clean install or just upgrading will do for the windows 8? What do you all have to say about the same that’s what I am asking here, o this is what I want to say here, so do answer out the small query that I have asked here that would be much better for me that’s what I feel here. I am thinking of just doing a simple upgrade not a clean installation is that enough?

A clean installation would be much advisable for you that’s what I think over here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all. an up gradation would be a little difficult that’s what I feel here, so that’s it from my side for you.

Ok thanks for the information that you have given over here that was indeed a useful information that you all have provided here, that's what i want to say here.

So indeed let us wait for the beta version and check out that version as well and lets see how does it work over here, that's it from my side for you all.