Thread: Internet Recovery isn’t working in Mac OS X Lion

Internet Recovery isn’t working in Mac OS X Lion

I totally formatted my Macbook Air's SSD from my hd backup. I tried to reinstall Lion on the SSD via Internet Recovery (the only way I consider) and it appears to work nevertheless then gives me the subsequent error 1006F. I saw that other people are having similar troubles and was wondering if there are any solutions at this point, for the cause that I'd in point of fact like to install Lion on my Macbook Air again.

Re: Internet Recovery isn’t working in Mac OS X Lion

Perhaps this editorial will help’s X Lion- about Lion Recovery. I'm apologetic, but do not have any information on the error code. A Google search provided some links where you may find a solution.

Did your Macbook air come with Lion preinstalled? If not, I don't think you can use Lion Internet Recovery.

If you happen to encounter a situation in which you cannot start from the Recovery HD, such as your hard drive stopped responding or you installed a new-fangled hard drive without Mac OS X installed, new Mac models introduced after public availability of OS X Lion automatically make use of the Lion Internet Recovery characteristic if the Recovery HD doesn't work. Lion Internet Recovery lets you establish your Mac directly from Apple's Servers. The system runs a speedy test of your memory and hard drive to make certain there are no hardware matter.

Lion Internet Recovery presents a inadequate interface at first, with only the capability to select your favored Wi-Fi network and, if wanted, enter the WPA passphrase. subsequently, Lion Internet Recovery will download and establish from a Recovery HD image. From there, you are offered all the identical utilities and functions describe on top. As with the Recovery HD, reinstallation of OS X Lion from Lion Internet Recovery necessitates an Internet connection.

Mac OS X Lion internet recuperation honestly establish apple server. System runs a rapid test of your Memory and hard disk to make certain that there are no hardware difficulties

Lion Internet Recovery presents a imperfect interface at first, with only the capacity to choose your favored Wi-Fi network and, if wanted, enter the WPA passphrase. Subsequently, Lion Internet Recovery will download and start from a Recovery HD image. From there, you are accessible all the identical utilities and functions