Thread: Can you trust Microsoft to build antivirus support for windows 8

Can you trust Microsoft to build antivirus support for windows 8

Does the antivirus package is bad idea for the windows? Microsoft is structure antivirus support straight into Windows 8. But follow a mistake the other day that caused the Google Chrome browser to be recognized malware; do you still trust Microsoft to deliver efficient defense? The problem was outlined in a blog post over on the Google Chrome Blog before today, we learn that the Microsoft safety basics tool start falsely recognize Google Chrome as a piece of malware and remove it from people’s computers.

re: Can you trust Microsoft to build antivirus support for windows 8

Honestly, right now, I don't. Most probable I'll be installing KIS 2012 come beta time since having a built in anti-virus is huge and all, it doesn't catch the whole thing that an add-on product will. That is the preserve for me since I do a lot of hard drive scan and have been terrorize a couple times even though I had KIS 2012 install

believe the AV Company doesn’t even have an opinion. Microsoft has the right to protect their users; they can't just stay coding and patching up security flaw that get establish when a user didn't have any anti-virus install. It must be a little frustrating for them.And also, they've establish that once a customer gets a new PC, they're confined only with a trial ware produce and after that, nothing. It might be the user fault and it might be the AV Company’s fault

I use MS MSE and Malware bytes Anti Malware. MSE since its first discharge, have not had a Virus. Went from AVG, which is superior. I like the information that MSE has a new interface, and notify you to update or scan with a color change

Hi ....
    All the trouble with these types of comments is that if a significant part of your company is in supplying AVG software then is capable to you really expect them to do not anything when MS could cause their software to be redundant. Would you let the Fox protector the hen house or rely on Shell or Texaco to create a clean gas free motor.MSE does pretty well against similar products and assume users surf correctly.

Re: Can you trust Microsoft to build antivirus support for windows 8

For the standard user this away of the package virus defense is good quality but of course you will at all times get improved support with incredible you pay for on a annual basis and it’s still in comparatively early development so just imagine what it will be like in window 8 RC