Thread: Unable to boot in to windows 8

Unable to boot in to windows 8

I have recently installed windows 8 in my machine but don’t know having problem with the machine as whenever I try to load windows 8 it just won’t load it and the screen keep freezing at that moment only. Is there anybody here having same problem with this operating system, I know as this is the windows 8 beta version but still this is something different problem, isn’t it? I have tried to search the solution for the same on internet but still haven’t find any yet and that’s the thing that made me confused as what shall I do next in order to get it work. Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to boot in to windows 8

Yeah you are right as there could be some problem with the setup file from where you have installed this operating system, because the actual thing is like I have also tried the same I am not having any problem with the beta version even, everything seems to work fine with my machine. thus here my recommendation is to installed the whole operating system again in your machine and then see what happens, because either the windows is not installed properly or simply the setup file you are having in your machine is corrupted. Anyways from where have you downloaded the file?

I am agree with the above user as you should make sure as you have downloaded the file from Microsoft’s official website rather than any other website, because it might be possible that so many other sources may give you the same setup but you may not be able to install it properly and if you completed installation then it’ll cause such problem that you are having currently, thus try to download the setup file from the official website and then install it again in your machine.

Have you installed this operating system with any other operating system? I know dual boot is quite simply process but still have you done the same? Moreover to this have you got any problem while installing the operating system?

try clean installing the windows and if possible not from the same setup file rather I have mentioned the LINK from where you can download the developer copy of the windows, thus install it from there only.

But does it matter, I mean to say if we have installed dual operating system in the machine? because I used to run Linux and windows 7 this way only, but haven’t gotten any such problem ever before. But are you sure that there could be the same problem because of that only?

Yeah off course it matters, because see while we install dual operating system in the machine we need to make certain care about those both windows, and off course we should also make sure as our machine is also capable of handling those windows. And after seeing the above comment it seems that you must have been installed any such windows for sure. And if so then I would say you should try to remove that OS first from your machine and then try clean install of this newer windows, and the thing is like if you have installed the older version only then the thing that doesn’t make sense over here is like, if you wanted to work with windows 7 then why you are about to installed windows 8, and for god sake don’t say just for exercising it. Thus If you have installed any such windows as well in your machine so first remove both the windows and install it again in your machine.

Have you installed the windows in the same partition where you have installed the previous one? And before installing the windows have you formatted that previously installed operating system from the machine? if not then I would like to suggest you that before attempting for reinstalling the windows you should first format the partition where you wanted to install this newer OS.

Apart from this you can have another option as well like you can try to install the OS in any other partition rather than the one you have tried once. Because there could be so many problem with that partition and because of that the windows is not able to boot itself, thus try reinstalling the windows from another setup and moreover to this with another hard driver partition.

If suppose you are still having problem with it then I would say you should try to install the previous version only that’s windows 7, and let the final version released and then install it.