Thread: Microsoft provide the classic Start Menu in Windows 8

MarciDayaA Guest

Microsoft provide the classic Start Menu in Windows 8

I read one article recently and this article mentioned that as per the demand of several users Microsoft has to be providing the classic start menu in windows 8. I personally hope that the desktop will be the default UI in the final version of Windows 8 for desktops and laptops. This will be helpful to easily handle the windows 8 applications. What do you think guess? Please mention your valuable thoughts here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Microsoft provide the classic Start Menu in Windows 8

Windows is such an integral part of so many people’s lives. If the manufacturer will change something newest environment onto this windows 8 then it would be also make negative effect on such system. For example some people have faced problem like “how can I turn it off,” or something related to this issue. Hence I think this is best thing about Microsoft offer the classic Start Menu in Windows 8.

Microsoft is proposing to do in Windows 8 is replace the Start Menu, with a mechanism that’s designed primarily with touch in mind. This newly replaced start menu will be helpful to access the applications more easily than the previous start menu. Hence I think this new technique will be more helpful to you for solving accessing problem.

Microsoft explained that people were using the Start Button in Windows less and less, based on statistical data. Windows 8 is down the easy and resourceful usability of the old start menu, which has truthfully just enhanced over time. Microsoft is right, the classic Start Menu is inefficient. Hence there is necessary to do some changes onto this start menu of upcoming windows 8. Hence I hope that there will be some changes happen with this start menu.

I read few articles that take few poll regarding this issue and most of the user have to be like the features of the classic start menu. The usefulness of this start menu is being very simple and any common user can be easily access the number of application onto windows 8. The Microsoft has not yet fully launched this product but I think there is need to add the classic start menu onto windows 8.

The Start Menu and Start Button are user interface elements offers a central induction point for application and tasks. The method I am going to explain below is tested with Windows 8 Developer Preview model. I think there is start menu necessary to windows 8. It helps to user for solving your program accessing problem.

One common request that to bring back the classic start button in the developers preview. We have personally experienced the app on a clean installation of Windows 8 Developer Preview and can confirm that there is necessary classic start menu on this system. This start menu has been helpful to access the number of applications onto such windows system. However, the Start Menu provides a much quicker and easier way to open programs, even for experienced users.

Microsoft uses the Start Menu extra in each version of Windows as a method to defend windows beginner from the complexities of the operating system. This is truly amazing features of the windows based system and it will be helpful to the person that have been not used such OS. The classic Start Menu focuses the eye and the user’s attention on a small portion of the screen.

As expected, enterprising tech enthusiasts have uncovered a way to enable the Windows 7-style Start Menu in Windows 8. This will be necessary into the windows 8 and the reason behind that because of the Start screen is slicker, more efficient, and generally more awesome. It just made a simple, one-click toggle app that does the work for you to access any windows program. Hence I also think that there is necessary to add such type of classic start menu onto windows 8. It will be helpful to improve the accessibility of the windows 8 developer preview.