Thread: How do I fix APPCRASH in Windows 8 Developer Preview?

How do I fix APPCRASH in Windows 8 Developer Preview?

I have the Athlon XP 2800, 2Gb DDR RAM, with Asus ATI HD3450 AGP and windows 7 running on it. Two days before I installed windows 8 Developer Preview on it and now few of the applications of windows 8 have been crashed. I don’t know why this happen but day by day number of application crashes has to be increased. Then please help me to fix this APPCRASH issue. Thanks.

Re: How do I fix APPCRASH in Windows 8 Developer Preview?

You need to check the graphic drivers are you using on this system. This might be happens due to graphics driver will not be correctly installed onto the system. Hence I suggest to you for if the graphics driver didn’t support the application of the windows 8, you need to reinstall the entire graphics driver that supports windows 8 application.

If you continuously facing application crashing problem, you need to perform update process onto it. This update process will be work to fix your complicated problem and it will be helpful to you for fixing the complicated problem onto it. Hence try to perform online update task onto it. It fixes your APPCRASH problem.

You need to run the SFC tool SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker on windows 8. It helps to you for scans the reliability of all protected Windows 8 system files. Then this command helps to replaces damaged, corrupted, or changed applications with the correct versions. Hence try to do this command execution task and locate the result onto it.

To Scan and Repair System Files you need to run command prompt as administrator. Then try to enter sfc /scannow and press Enter key on keyboard. It scan all the system files. In the next step you need to put sfc /verifyonly command and press Enter. It works to verify all the installed system files. When the scan is complete, you found that all the crashed or changed system files have been resolved properly. Hence try to do this task and locate its result onto your system.

First you can try running SFC again. If that doesn’t work and you have windows 8 DVD you can do a repair install to fix those files. Hence the permanent solution is to be performing clean installation onto your system. This will be work to fix your complicated issue. Then try to do this task and see what happen onto it.

Sometimes there is no need to perform clean installation onto this system. Sometimes, recovery CD works to fix the APPCRASH problem. Hence I would be think that you need to use recovery CD onto it. This disk will help to you for solving your complicated problem. Try to fix use such recovery CD onto it and locate the result onto it.

If you know how to go into event viewer observe if there are many, many errors relating to applications. Event viewer is the application of the windows 8 that works to identify that running application on the windows 8. It can display events in both XML and plain text format. This application also gives the complete details about the application status and its related information. Hence try to do this task and locate the result onto it.

Computer Repair Free is an advanced system service for Windows that permit you to carefully eliminate spyware, and clean junk files with a mouse click. This program is helpful to fix the installation and crashing problem with your system. You need to use such kind of supported services onto this windows 8 system and then apply it properly onto this system. I am sure that this will be fix your APPCRASH problem.

The windows 8 developer preview is not completely developed product of the manufacturer. You need to learn more about windows 8. It might be possible that this product has been not compatible with the dual boot concept. That is this system might be gives problem with previously installed windows 7 system. Hence I suggest to you for take advice of the expert person to fix such issue. The official site expert person help to fix the problem arrives on your system. You can also take the help of the manual to fix this issue.