Thread: Windows Defender Update still shows in Update list after install it successfully on windows 8

Windows Defender Update still shows in Update list after install it successfully on windows 8

I used windows 8 on my system and two days before I finished an Windows Defender Update process using the update list of the laptop system. It complete successfully and now when I checked the update list then again it shows Windows Defender Update on this list. I don’t know whether it is problem or not. I want some explanation over this issue. Can anybody help me to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows Defender Update still shows in Update list after install it successfully on windows 8

You need to take the help of the Action Center Windows Update troubleshooter section. Then run this application and it will be describe you the best way to fix this issue. The action center illustrates notice messages in case of other security problem such as Windows Update. Try to take the help of this and see what happen on your system.

Re: Windows Defender Update still shows in Update list after install it successfully on windows 8

You need to test the version that you use for this update process. Also you need to check the available update process onto your system. This will be work to identify that the present update version on update list and the already updated version are different or not. Then try to do this task and it will be work to fix your complicated problem. This is also help to identify that there is necessary to do the update Windows Defender onto it or not.