Thread: Windows 8 without Gadget Support

Windows 8 without Gadget Support

Are the new rumors coming about the Windows 8 soon to be released without the fancy gadget support? I have heard such rumors in many forums please if you have any knowledge of such news. Since I am a great fan of the Windows gadgets launched primarily on the Windows Vista Premium version. If these rumors are true then it’s the Windows biggest mistake as they leave behind many people unhappy not to be able to use the most convenient gadgets to know weather updates, foreign exchange rates on desktop and many others.

Re: Windows 8 without Gadget Support

Yes it is hard to believe. Definitely even I have heard of such rumors. Now they are trying to become Apple’s Macintosh they need to stand unique and not to imitate apple. Windows have their own set of standards and users of different class than the apple users.

The software creator revealed the alteration in a message on the company’s Windows downloads site. Microsoft is removing its Windows Live Gallery site that normally provided right to use to desktop gadgets that were at first introduced with the Windows Vista operating system. They supported desktop gadgets in Windows Vista’s sidebar and detached the sidebar in Windows 7 on the other hand kept the updates for the same.

Yes I was also very surprised when I first used the windows 8 as the gadgets were not seen on desktop. But more was I surprised to feel the ultimate boot speed of windows 8. I like to tell you all windows lovers I have not used such a fast boot speed until now in any operating systems even that including of other OS like MAC, or ios etc. the windows have worked out a good and more convenient mannerism for computing.

I am very happy by the elimination of windows gadgets from its new OS since I never liked those gadgets they were just useless for me even never used them neither in Windows 7 nor on Vista.

But still the gadget lovers can go on to gets those gadgets by downloading Metro App on their Windows 8. Windows is made for some serious stuff finding fancy and goodies on such OS may not relish the users. I though didn’t liked the gadgets but loved the sidebars as Now-a-days the monitors are pretty huge and without side bars it looks little awkward.

Apple have a great following in the users for being simplified the computer usability and the same impetus is now reflecting by these steps taken by Windows 8 developers. Users always loved simplified systems so that can reach a maximum target and even the company is benefitted by its overall productivity being enhanced in the market.