Thread: Is Classic Windows theme available in Windows 8

Is Classic Windows theme available in Windows 8

Is there any information on the gray Windows Classic theme is still included with Windows 8?And there are numerous amount floks who actually used, the Start menu?

In my notebook, which has the most excellent screen pixels and low resolution 1368x768 at 15 " , Aero just does not look that good and takes up too much space.

So does anyone has any info regarding this I would like to know this appreciate your effort

re: Is Classic Windows theme available in Windows 8

Are you a very curious about of resolution? I'm running the similar resolution of 15.6 "and seem fine however regarding what you said, I cannot find the Windows Classic Theme on my installation. Just Windows Basic and High Contrast options ... So I would say they are trying to leave behind the legacy at least for facilities personnel, there are still server versions.

I believe it was the name given do not think that MS for the XP classic theme later taken to windows Vista or windows 7. I have not tried it, but it is likely that the "basic" theme. I see no real reason to withdraw that, because the server versions still has it. What does a server need an elegant user interface? It will keep for many years to come. They're going to keep the server edition, but not user versions.

I just used it, and the Windows Basic we've be given is sort of like standard, but it's colorized and it looks a lot nicer. I this I will going to use it for while

Quote Originally Posted by Phalguni88 View Post
    I just used it, and the Windows Basic we've be given is sort of like standard, but it's colorized and it looks a lot nicer. I this I will going to use it for while

correct, "fundamental" looks much better than it did in Windows 7. And the default theme has also improved, especially the minimize / maximize / close buttons. Classic would be nice, because it just uses less space, especially vertical. But perhaps the version of Metro, Metro, especially Internet Explorer is not so important anymore, because the applications are running in full screen anyway